Chapter-13

A leap of a week,

   Today the team and Varshit were going to shop for the engagement. In this whole week the bonding of the team with Varsha grew. Rohit also started feeling something but was yet to realise that. They all reached the Mall. The WAGS were discussing with each other. Mahibhai observed that Varsha was not suggesting anything.

Mahibhai:- Girls wait... atleast let the bride describe what she wants.

    They all turned to Varsha. Upon getting this sudden attention she looked down playing with her hands. Virat and Mahibhai went and side hugged her from either side.

Vi:- What does my sister want for her engagement???

Mahibhai:- Yes whatever you want we will do that only.

Boys:- Yes you just command behna.

    Varsha looked at Mahibhai with teary eyes.

Mahibhai:- Hey... Comeon girl cheer up aese ro kyu rahi hai.

Var:- I am just overwhelmed with all the love.

    They all smiled. Ro decided to lighten up her mood.

Ro:- This is not fair. Meri bhi engagement hai... mujhe bhi toh kuch suggest karne do...

Vi:- Chup kar tu. Itne bakwas suggestions hote hai tere.

Nush:- Don't you dare talk to my brother like that Mr.Kohli.

Vi:- Ro ki chamchi.

    Nush glared at him to which he just rolled his eyes.

Saks:- Enough now. Pehle toh tumhe theme kya chahiye.

Vi:- Varsha bata kya theme Sochi hai.

Var:- Bhai how about pastel theme???

   They all agreed to it.

Nush:- Let's do one thing all girls will help Ro select his outfit and you guys help Varsha select her outfit.

Varshit:- Yes

   The guys dragged Varsha to select her outfit and Ro was dragged by the girls.

    The boys selected a few outfits and asked Varsha to try their selected outfit. One by one she tried but no one liked them a bit.

Mahibhai:- You all wait I will select something.

    He went through certain outfits before his eyes fell on an elegant one. He picked it up and gave it to Varsha.

Mahibhai:- Try this one.

    She took it and went to try. She come out nervously wearing that. The boys stood there mesmerized looking at her.

Vi:- So beautiful. Ro is totally whipped that day.

    Others agreed to that. Varsha blushed hearing that.

Var:- But bhai this has too much work let's select something simple na.

Jad:- Aree you are the bride you are supposed to look the best among everyone.

Vi:- You liked it???

   Varsha nodded with a smile..

Mahibhai asked the staff to pack it. They all proceeded towards the footwear shopping now.

Jinks:- Heels or flats???

Var:- Flats😁

     Virat narrowed his eyes.

Vi:- Heels. No arguments.

    Varsha just pouted.

Vi:- Fine we will buy both then you can wear whatever gives you comfort.

    Soon they completed shopping the footwear. Now Varsha was helping them select their outfit.

Other side,

     The girls selected Rohit's outfit within half an hour only. Later Rohit helped them to select their outfit. Girls took their own sweet time.

    Soon everyone completed their shopping and met near the food court.

Nush:-  You all completed your shopping???

Vi:- Yes

Saks:- Varsha show us your outfit.

Var:- Bhabhi I have a suggestion. Let everyone's outfit be a surprise for their partner and others. Like I won't show you all and Rohit what the boys selected for me and same for Rohit and you all.

Prithi:- Great idea.

     They all had their lunch and then they proceeded to Mahibhai's house.
They all had a very eventful and merry day with each other and now they were about to leave for the series within 2 days.

______________________________________

Precap:-

Series and if possible engagement ceremony....

Next update:-

15/10/2023

Thank you for those who voted and commented on the last chapter. Suggestions are always welcome.

Thank you...