Chapter 71

Draco woke up hearing the sound of someone knocking on his door. Madeline was still sleeping on his chest, he closed his eyes, deciding to ignore the knocking, thinking it was Blaise or Theo.

"DRACO!" He heard Pansy shout through the door. Draco's eyes widen, almost jumping out of bed if Madeline hadn't been on his chest.

"Shit," He whispered,

"Draco! Wake up! Let me in!"

"What's going on?" Madeline groaned, opening her eyes.

"Pansy's outside." He whispered, Madeline sat up, looking at Draco.

"Draco!" Pansy shouted again,

"She's not goanna leave." Draco signed; Madeline nodded.

"I know, where should I hide?" Draco looked over at his bathroom.

"In there," he said, nodding his head towards the bathroom. She got out of the bed, and walked to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

"Drac-"

"Will you shut up? I'm awake." Madeline heard Draco say through the bathroom door. She heard Pansy walk into his room.

"I didn't see you after we got off the train,"

"I went to bed early, and you didn't seem like you wanted someone to come find you after that kid sneezed on you." She heard a hint of a smirk in Draco's voice.

"Whatever, I need to borrow your bathroom." Draco nervously looked towards the bathroom, shaking his head.

"No,"

"Why not?" She said,

"Because it's my bathroom!"

"I don't care," Pansy shouted, starting to walk towards the bathroom, Draco grabbed her arm.

"I said no,"

"Why? You didn't care last time I used it."

Excuse me?

Madeline thought, her eyebrows scrunched together, she looked around thinking that she should hide incase Pansy decided to force herself in here. She opened the closet door, the only other door in the bathroom besides the exit and forced herself into the small space. 

"You're wrong," Draco said, as she stepped closer to him, she tilted her head, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I didn't know you were in my room last time; I didn't know you used my shower. I was at quidditch practice," Draco spat, Pansy ran her tongue across her teeth.

"Now if I was that mud-"

"Watch yourself, you may be here just because my father is forcing you to be, but I will not let you disrespect Madeline." Draco whispered; Pansy narrowed her eyes at him.

"You better be careful, or someone will still think you care about her." Draco stepped closer to her, grabbing her arm.

"One day you'll get what's coming to you, and I'm counting down till then."

"I really doubt that honey,"

"Don't call me honey. Get out of my room." Draco said, letting go of her arm. She stared at him for a couple seconds before nodding. She walked out of Draco's room, slamming the door shut behind her.

Draco signed pushing his hair out of his face as he walked towards the bathroom. He pushed open the door, the bathroom was empty.

"Madeline?" Draco called, Madeline pushed on the closet door, stepping out. She looked at her elbow, there was a large scratch on it. She rubbed her arm signing.

"I thought that it would be a good idea to hide in the closet when I heard her trying to come into the bathroom."

"Good idea,"

"So, when did she try to use your bathroom?" She asked, Draco rolled his eyes.

"Before winter break, when I had quidditch practice. I kicked her out the second I saw her." Draco explained, Madeline nodded.

"I better head to my own dorm room before breakfast starts." Draco nodded, they walked out of the bathroom, she changed into her clothes from the day before, before kissing Draco goodbye, and leaving his dorm room.

---

"There you are, I thought you were going to be late for breakfast." Daphne said as Madeline walked into their dorm room.

"I know, I know, is Pansy here?" Madeline asked, she took off her sweaty shirt from last night.

"She left a little while ago, she muttered something about bad boyfriends and breakfast." Madeline opened her dresser pulling out her Hogwarts uniform.

"Draco and her just got into a fight in his room, I hid in the closet till she left." Madeline threw on her shirt.

"Can you find my skirt?" She asked Daphne, Daphne nodded, as she started buttoning up her shirt. Daphne walked out of her dresser, searching for Madeline's skirt.

"Did she see you?"

"No thankfully. She wanted to use the bathroom, but Draco wouldn't let her, and then I heard screaming, and she stormed out." Madeline explained,

"Sounds like a fun morning, here." Daphne said, she threw the skirt at Madeline. Madeline caught it, throwing it on the bed as she pulled off her trousers.

"It definitely was fun." She muttered, putting her skirt up. Daphne went and got Madeline her robe, she placed it on her bed as Madeline walked to the bathroom. Daphne sat on Madeline's bed, waiting for her to come out.

"Do you two ever wonder when your goanna stop this charade?" Daphne asked her once she walked out.

"I don't know," Madeline shrugged,

"It'll get better soon, I know it." Daphne said, Madeline nodded, slipping on her shoes.

"Yeah, you're right...we better head downstairs before we couple missing breakfast." Madeline said, Daphne nodded standing up, as Madeline grabbed her school bag, and they walked downstairs.