Chapter 73

Blaise didn't fake a heart attack. Not in any exams the fifth years had that week. Potter had collapsed during their History of Magic exams, but it didn't matter, they were finally done with their exams. The group decided to head out to the lake after the exams were done. Daphne had brought out a picnic blanket, and some food from the house elfs. 

"Blaise I'll bet you ten galleons if you jump in the black lake." Draco said, Madeline put her back against the tree bradding Daphne's hair. Draco sat next to her, Blaise and Theo at the end of the blanket. 

"Only ten? You've got to be mad if you think I'm doing it only for ten."

"15," 

"More," 

"20,"

"Try 50." Blaise said, Draco pursed his lips, crossing his arms over his chest as he narrowed his eyes at Blaise. 

"Alright 50 galleons. Go." Draco said, clapping his hands together. Blaise stood up, taking off his Hogwarts robe, and shirt. 

"Hey, wait that's not-"

"You never said I couldn't take off my clothes." Blaise said, 

"Keep your pants on though, no one wants to see that." Theo said, standing up. He walked around the lake staring at the grass, Madeline wondered what he was doing. 

"I'm sure a lot of lads and ladies would love to see it." Blaise said, unbuckling his belt, he pulled down his trousers, and threw them where is shirt was.

"Okay! Three! Two...ONE!" Blaise shouted as he ran to the lake, and jumped in. There was a loud splash, they saw water splash onto to the grass.

"Wow, I didn't think he was goanna actually do it." Daphne said, as Theo walked up to them with a bunch of tiny daisies in his hand. He handed them to Madeline.

"What's this for?" She asked,

"Daphne's hair," he said, before sitting back down on the picnic blanket. 

"Aw, that's so sweet Theo." Daphne said, as Madeline started putting the flowers in her hair. Blaise got out of the pool, dripping wet from lake water. 

"You better not come over here," Madeline shouted, Blaise smirked and walked over to where the four sat. He shook his body, just like a dog would, getting them all wet with dirty lake water.

"STOP!"

"50 Galleons right now mate!" Blaise laughed; he picked up his trouser. He took out the wand from his pocket, he flicked his wand muttering the hot air incantation, drying himself in a minute.

"I don't have 50 galleons on me right now! I'll give it to you when we get back in our common roommate," Draco shrugged.

"There, your hair is all done." Madeline said, looking at Daphne. Her hair was French braided and covered in little daises that Theo had given her. Blaise changed back into his Hogwarts uniform and laid on the picnic blanket.

"Wait I still have more move over Mads, I'll put daisies in your hair." Daphne said, Madeline scooted over, moving to sit next to Daphne instead of behind her. She still had plenty of daisies in her hand, she started putting them in Madeline's hair, until Madeline's hair was covered in daisies too. 

Half an hour later, the group decided that they should head back inside. Daphne folded up the picnic table, the group walked back inside Hogwarts. Just as they got upstairs to hand the blanket back to Professor Flitwick Professor Umbridge had bumped into them, with Parkinson, Crabbe, and Goyle.

"Oh good! I finally found you! I need you boys to come help me, Potter's in my office!" Draco's eyes widen.

"What?"

"No time for questions Mr. Malfoy! Now come on, you two Misters Zabini and Nott Follow me," Professor Umbridge said, the boys followed Professor Umbridge to her office without muttering a bye to the girls.

"We probably won't see them for another hour." Daphne shrugged; Madeline nodded as they continued walking to Professor Flitwick's office. 

After 5 minutes, they heard running coming towards them. Madeline turned around confused before she felt something hitting her chest, she screamed as she flew through the air, the daisies flying out of her hair, she slammed against the wall, headfirst her vision going dark.

Daphne screamed rushing towards Madeline, falling to her knees. She lifted up Madeline's head, her hand getting covered in blood. Daphne looked over her shoulder, seeing Pansy, standing with her wand in hand, a small smirk in her hand.

"What the fuck did you just do? What the fuck did you do?" Daphne shouted, teares rushing to her eyes.

"I didn't do anything; it was an accident." Pansy shrugged before she turned around.

"I need to go Professor Umbridge is calling me." Daphne didn't bother stopping her, she tried to shake Madeline awake, wanting her to stand up and walk to Professor Pomfrey. She knew she couldn't lift Madeline up; she wasn't very strong. 

"Blimey, what's going on here?" Someone said, she looked up seeing Lee Jordan, a Gryffindor, and the quidditch comentater. 

"She's hurt, can you lift her? I'm not very strong or I would have!" Daphne said, Jordan didn't hesitate before he walked over, and scooped Madeline into his arms. Daphne, her hands still covered in blood, ran behind them as they walked upstiars to Madam Pomfrey.

"What happened to her?" Madam Pomfrey shouted as they walked into her office. Jordan put Madeline down in the first bed he saw.

"Pansy attacked her, she used some spell, and Madeline was thrown against the wall, her heads bleeding." Daphne explained, she showed Madam Pomfrey her hands, Madam Pomfrey signed and nodded, getting to work.