Chapter 57

Draco sank down on the Slytherin room couch, resting his head in his hands. What was he going to do? Now that his father has a little spy at Hogwarts following him around, there was no way he could do what he wants.

"Draco," someone said, Draco looked up seeing Theo and Blaise walking down from the boy's dorms. 

"Hey," he said, as they sat down, Blaise on the couch next to him, and Theo sitting in the leather seat across from them.

"So, do you want to talk about it?" Blaise asked, Draco pursed his lips, rubbing his hands together.

"I'm not sure." Draco did not miss the nervous look Blaise and Theo shared.

"Do you guys want me to get the firewhiskey?" Blaise asked, Draco chuckled, shaking his head.

"We have class in the morning." Theo said,

"Has that stopped us before?" Blaise asked, tilting his head at them.

"Are we going to regret this tomorrow?" Draco asked them,

"Probably," Blaise said, but he stood up anyway and walked to their dorm to get the drinks. Theo put his hand on Draco's shoulder, Draco tensed his back went rigid.

"Draco, you can always tell us anything," Draco didn't answer, Theo removed his hand, Draco could feel Theo's eyes burning into his side. Blaise walked down a minute later; a bottle filled with firewhiskey in his hand.

Blaise opened the bottle, took a big gulp before handing the bottle to Draco. Draco took a large a gulp feeling it burn the back of his throat, immediately feeling the numbness that came along with it. He handed the bottle to Theo, who took a small gulp.

"Do you guys remember the first night we were here? And we sat all night staring in the fireplace because we were to scared to leave the common room, and you were so happy to be here Draco." Blaise said, 

"We're not scared anymore, right?" Draco said, standing up. 

"You want to leave the common room?" Theo asked, Draco nodded grabbing the bottle from Theo and taking another gulp.

"Yes, let's go! I need some fresh air; I don't want to be down here right now. I need to clear my head." Draco said, heading towards the common room wall, he took off his robe, throwing it on the ground. 

"Draco wait! We're coming with you." Theo said, they both stood up. The wall slid open, and Draco, Blaise, and Theo walked out. Draco took another gulp of his firewhiskey. This was the only place Draco could be free from his father, and now his father had a little spy here. The only problem was this spy wasn't just watching him, she was touching him, wanting to kiss him, wanting him to constantly be around her, and it was driving him up the walls.

"Draco slow down. We're goanna get caught if you keep running." Blaise said, grabbing Draco's arm.

"Don't worry, we're not goanna get caught. Come on, I want to go to the astronomy tower." Draco said, he ran up the stairs. Blaise and Theo walked upstairs following him, Draco could tell they were nervous, since he was almost drunk, and they were the sober ones.

They walked a short while later before finally they were at the astronomy tower, and Draco was breathing in fresh air. He sat down on the ground, the bottle making a loud thumping noise as it hit the ground. Blaise and Theo sat down next to him, their backs against the walls, as they stared up at the stars.

"Draco-"

"He made me do it." Draco said.

Wow, alcohol really does loosen the lips. 

Draco thought, looking at the bottle. He wasn't going to tell them, but he was to drunk to care now. 

"What?" Blaise whispered, 

"My father. He made me break up with Madeline."

"But...why didn't you-"

"Say no? Ask my back, or my hair, or my forehead. They got a great pounding." Draco took another sip from the bottle.

"I was going to say why didn't you come to my house?" Theo asked, Draco shrugged, he didn't have an answer.

"So, what does Pansy got to do with this?" Blaise asked, Draco was about to take another sip of his firewhiskey, Blaise grabbed the bottle from his hand.

"Enough firewhiskey." Draco signed.

"Father set us up. His little spy." Draco stared up at the stars again, he could feel Blaise and Theo staring at him again. Draco grabbed the bottle from Theo's hand, taking a sip before Blaise pried it out of his hands again.

"So, now what are we goanna do to get you out of this?" Theo asked, Draco smiled.

"Father's not here. He's busy with you-know-who. His spy isn't going to be everywhere. I'm getting Madeline back, and there's no one here that can stop me."