Chapter 3

After getting on the train, that was very hard to find, Madeline walked onto the train, looking in each compartment for a fimilar face.

"Madeline!" She heard someone shout from behind her, she turned around seeing Daphne running towards her.

"I'm so happy, I found you!" Daphne said, as she hugged Madeline, who hesitantly hugged her back. She wasn't very used to stranger's hugging her, since her father never allowed it.

"I was looking for you too!" Madeline said, as Daphne let her go, still smiling, they felt the train start moving.

"Come on, my friends are over here. You can join us!" Daphne said, Madeline followed the girl, as they moved to the back of the train. She slid open a compartment door, that had two boys inside it.

"Blaise, Theo." Daphne said, as she shut the door behind her.

"This is the girl I was telling you guys about!" 

"I'm Madeline Ayer." Madeline said, as Daphne ushered her to sit down.

"I'm Blaise Zabini."

"I'm Theodore Nott, but you can just call me Theo." The boys said,

"Nice to meet you two." Madeline said,

"I've never heard the name Ayer before, are you muggle born?" Blaise asked, Madeline nodded.

"That's cool, I've never met a muggle born before." Blaise said,

"Your parents are both wizards?" Madeline asked, the three of them nodded.

"We're purebloods, that means everyone in our families were born with magic." Daphne explained,

"Oh, that's cool. Dumbledore and Snape never really explained all this to me." Madeline said,

"Oh, Dumbledore came to deliver your letter?" Theo asked surprised,

"Yes," The three looked at each other confused, but shrugged it off, as the compartment door opened and a boy with very blond hair that was almost white, that was heavily gelled back walked in. 

"Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm Madeline Ayer." Madeline said, he stared at her before sitting down.

"That's not a pureblood name. Are you half-blood?" He asked, 

"Draco-" Daphne warned,

"Don't tell me she's a muggle born." Draco said, with a disgusted scowl on his face. 

"And what's wrong with that?" Madeline said, she was thinking that she really didn't like this boy.

"Draco," Daphne said again, he rolled his eyes.

"I'm going to stop myself, for your guy's sake that is, but I don't approve of this." He muttered, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Ignore him, he's an idiot." Daphne said, 

"What does he mean by that?" Madeline asked,

"I'll explain later." Daphne signed; Madeline nodded.

"Anyway, I heard that Harry Potter's on the train." Theo said,

"Who's Harry Potter?" Madeline asked, she noticed Draco roll his eyes.

What was his problem?

She thought, as Theo grinned.

"Well Harry Potter is the only person to ever survive the killing curse-" Theo said, before starting to explain the story of Harry Potter to Madeline.

"Wow, that's so interesting." Madeline said, once he finished.