Chapter 70

"Come in," Madeline shouted as she walked out of the bathroom. Elizabeth walked through the door a newspaper in hand. Madeline sat down on her dresser chair, wearing just a white robe that had her initials written in black. There group was going to back Hogwarts today.

"Good morning, Princess," Elizabeth said, as she curtsied to the princess.

"Good morning, Elizabeth," Madeline said, taking off the towel from her hair.

"What's in your hand?" 

"I thought you would want to see this," Elizabeth said, Madeline took the newspaper from her, as Elizabeth picked up a hairbrush and started brushing Madeline's hair. It was a picture of Madeline dancing with Prince Alexander, there was a big smile on their faces, a second picture of him kissing her hand as his family were about to leave.

"What the hell is this?" She asked, reading the title, Royal Love?

Princess Royal Madeline Ayer future Queen and Prince Alexander of Scottland a royal love about to bloom? The two teenagers were seeming dancing at the annual Christmas Ball, they two were seen smiling brightly at each other as they danced before the prince had to sadly leave the Ball. The prince made sure not to leave before he kissed Princess Madeline's hand. These writers see a bright future for this future couple-

"This is absurd. Prince Alex and I are barley friends, they make these pictures seem more romantic than they actually were. Plus, this was from two weeks ago why are they publishing it now?" Madeline muttered, putting the newspaper down. 

"I'm not sure Princess but I heard that they were nervous to publish since it was there first time writing a piece like this about you, but then they got approval." Madeline looked at her through the mirror, her eyebrow scrunched up confused, she tilted her head at Elizabeth.

"Who approved?"

"Someone close to the King. I don't know who exactly." Elizabeth said, Madeline shrugged, as Elizabeth finished Madeline's hair, it was pin straight by the time Elizabeth was done. 

"Can you make sure that Draco doesn't see the newspaper today?" Madeline asked, as she got off the chair, Elizabeth nodded.

"Already done princess." 

"This is why I love you, Elizabeth." Madeline said, Elizabeth laughed before she moved to tiding up the bathroom while Madeline changed into a pair of blue jeans trousers and a light-yellow sweater that had the city Cronwell written in white, with a white turtleneck underneath.

By the time she was done changing Elizabeth had finished the bathroom and walked out. Madeline went to her dresser, taking the necklace out from underneath her turtleneck as someone knocked on the door. 

"Come in," Madeline shouted, Michael walked in and bowed at Madeline before he smiled at Elizabeth.

"Hello Princess, the car is outside, we're just waiting on you." Michae said.

"I'm all done Michael." Madeline said, slipping on a pair of white sneakers. Elizabeth wheeled the suitcase to Michael.

"All right, let's head downstairs." Michael said, he putting his hand over Elizabeth's on the suitcase, a smirk on his face as he looked at her before Madeline and Michael walked out of her room.

They walked downstairs where everyone else was waiting for them, the front door was opened, two butlers were loading her friend's suitcases in the car and her parents stood waiting to say goodbye to her.

"I can't believe the breaks already over. I don't want to go back to studying." Daphne signed,

"Not to mention Umbridge," Theo said, a couple minutes later they had finished loading the car, Madeline hugged her parent's goodbye.