Chapter 21

That next morning the group had breakfast, and then went to their first class of the day, divination.

"Remind me why we're taking this class again?" Blaise asked, as they sat down around two tables, pushing them closer together so all five of them could sit close together. Madeline spotted Harry walking in with Ron and Hermione, he looked over at her and smiled, giving her a small wave. Madeline grinned, waving back. He really did change from last year, she thought, noticing how much cuter Harry had become. Draco watched them, smiling at each other like idiots, and rolled his eyes. 

"Because it's an easy O." Daphne answered, as Madeline pulled her arm down, and forced her to sit between her and Malfoy. 

"And also, ow!" She said, rubbing her arm.

"I needed a shield from the dirt." Madeline explained,

"So, I'm dirt now? Wow," Draco scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Does anyone else remember those nice few weeks where Draco and Madeline were friendly?"  Daphne asked the group.

"Nope!" Madeline and Draco said at the same time.

"Those were the days," Theo signed,

"Why are you talking like your 80?" Blaise smirked at Theo.

"Why do you look 80?" Theo asked, making Blaise gasp, but before he could reply, Professor Trelawney walked in. She wore long blue robes, with several bead necklaces, rings, and bangles, her hair was very big, and frizzy, she wore an orange head band and had big round glasses that made her eyes look ten times bigger.

"Welcome. How nice to see you in the physical world at last." She said, walking around the room, and making eye contact with every student, before sitting down in a armchair near the fireplace.

"Welcome to Divination. My name is ProfessorTrelawney. You may not have seen me before. I find that descending toooften into the hustle and bustle of the main school clouds my InnerEye." Professor Trelawney explained what the students were going to be doing during her class and asked them to get some teacups and read them.

"What do you see in mine?' Madeline asked Daphne after they switched cups. Daphne looked down at the cup, her eyebrows scrunched up confused.

"Um...I think it's a bird?" Daphne said, before glancing down at her textbook.

"Which is a sign on good luck." Daphne shrugged, as Professor Trelawney walked over.

"Can I see it dear?" She asked Daphne, she nodded handing her the cup. She glanced at the cup before gasping.

"Oh dear! This is a very good sign; I see a bouquet!" She grinned at Madeline, who stared at her confused.

"What does that mean Professor?"

"It means that you're going to have a great love." Madeline looked at her surprised, as Malfoy turned around, he had been partnered up with Goyle.

"Love?" He asked, Professor Trelawney nodded.

"Yes, she's going to have a very great love."

"I wonder who the poor chap will be." Draco scoffed, before turning around to read Goyle's cup, Madeline rolled her eyes, as she thanked the professor, and Daphne took the cup back. 

---

"I don't understand why this stupid class has to be outside, it's hot, and we have to wear these robes that don't help." Draco huffed as they walked down the grounds where Care of Magical creatures was being held.

"Don't complain just yet, it's not even winter." Blaise said, as they walked towards Hagrid. 

"C'mon now, get a move on! Got areal treat for yeh. Great lessoncomin' up. Follow me." Hagrid called. Hagrid led them over to the edge of the forbidden forest, the group of Slytherin's stood near the tree, setting down their bags.