Colour

Your captivating skin and touch, I'll pull you in and mark you with the colour of the natural magenta that comes with it.
Every single bit of your skin painted with my kisses like you're my most precious work of art.
Red just like love and blood, the blood that connects us throughout our game of vulnerability.
As my fingers get caught in your hair, in your eyes vulnerability and out of them colours.
You know you need another stranger, one like me.
Being all alone is more than painful, I'll lead you forward, lead you on till your eyes are all on me.
Give into the night as I paint over your body like my personal canvas.
You don't wanna lean in for more, what a shame that you're scared to go with me to hell for one night.
Is your body frozen then I'll warm you up as you lay down.
Yet I won't lie to you, this game of ours has no significant meaning.
So needy and vulnerable to my touch, I'll make you feel special but just for the nights.
I will not lie to you because I see your fright, even tho I know you don't take it light.
You know I'm just playing yet you're back for more, no regret in sight.
see me leaving yet your first intuition is to fight, I'll play along even when you should have chosen flight.
Do the colours already fill your vision because I can see it in your eyes, you're lost and saved in my arms.
I'll take up your whole brain, no other thoughts except me.
I don't think you'll soon be free.
And as long you come back then I'm going to take you up on the spree, the spree you've been dreaming of in silence.