Blooming Hope

The warm embrace of your kiss that sends shivers down my spine, makes me want to stay forever.
The way your warm breath wraps around me and makes my heart beat at its fullest.
Only looking into your eyes already makes me go crazy, but then your hand suddenly slings around my waist and pulls me in to you, tying me to your love that I never want to leave behind ever again.
It's so lovely that it starts aching, my heart can't take all that but wants more and more, never getting enough.
Everytime I feel down you pull me up and fill me up with new hope, allways knowing what to do or to say to make me go crazy.
This perfect love I allways searched for finally found it's way to me.
The way you hold me and make me feel better.
Cuz after all this time I'm still into you, never getting over the butterflies as you hold me close and make me feel your warming breath all over me.
I should be over all the butterflies, but you make me wonder allways how you still keep the love fresh and blooming.
And your eyes make me rethink my whole life, all the moments I had without you, how they would have gone when you were with me.
When I see your face, it makes me bloom up like all the beautiful little flowers in spring, with the warmth you put trough me without even trying.
You know I'd never ask you to change a thing about yourself,
Because you keep my heart blooming up and you'll never let me down.
So just put your hand in mine and kiss me till the time dies down and makes everything stop around us till the end of time.