Your Eyes

I can see the pain in your eyes as you tell me about your trouble talks.
I promise I'll take you to heaven if you want to I'll keep on listening and I'll take you to heaven if you die.
We won't ever even be an eye apart.
As soon as you're home I barely can get down the stairs without panicking.
You're all i ever wanted and all i ever needed.
If you want to say bye to everything just wait on me, we can do it together.
I'll take you to heaven if you die, you will see it all in your own eyes.
Promise me to never twist anything between us and never to leave me,my heart already has it hard enough.
And when I look into your eyes all your pain travels over to me, they used to say that if you share your pain it will make it less.
But somehow when we do, it just doubles and leaves us torn on the floor with no future in sight.
How I wish I could embrace all of you but I don't even know if I'd be able to let go.
I barely can hold my tears as I look through your eyes and see all the pain you've been storing up in that little place in your heart that you call yourself.
Let me ease the pain, let me in, let me help you with everything.
When you dissappear I'll go after you and find you no matter what, I'll take you to heaven if you die.
Why won't you listen to my words, what's your image of me that you think I'd let you rot away.
My heart might be broken
but as long as half of my heart is still there ,I'll allways catch you in my arms and won't let you break ever again.