Beauty

Beauty,
What actually is beauty?
Is it the perfect figure? Is it the perfect makeup? The perfect teeth? The perfect charakter? The perfect clothes? Is it the kindness we put into the world? What is concideret perfect?
Beauty is not real is it?
How would someone know who is beautiful and who's not.
Beauty on the inside and outside.
Others beauty grabs you by your neck and strangles you till you can't anymore, it doesn't let you breathe without worrying.
Am I good enough? Am I enough? Is this OK? Is this alright?
All of that kills your soul and wraps you in your little fragile bubble of beauty Standarts.
Who decides if we're beautiful or not and is it really worth it.
Beauty is not real, how could something exist that doesn't really have a definition, how could you even find out the definition when everyone has a differnet point of view onto beauty.
It's not what you see when you look into the mirror, it's also not important if your stomach is flat or not.
It's not important if your skin is flawless,or if your nails are long.
None of that matters, beauty definetly comes from deep down your heart.
The aura you give off, the things you've done in life, your attitude, the way you act, the way you smile and laugh, your happiness.
That is beauty.
Do not let others define your beauty, don't let them destroy your own image of beauty.

-----
Everyone has their own beauty in unique ways is it their talents or their hobbies, the way they speak with others or even look like, everyone's different and thats great.
Stay just the way you are