Distribute

Would you show me the way again, as we lay around on the couch with the moonlight around.
The smoke that Connects us both is now all around us.
Your soft hands all over me as my mind is flowing away slowly.
We are sitting in the moonlight again, enjoying the moment together in a dream like state.
Feeling your breath all over me, you have your body everywhere around me and you know how to use it.
Feeling your soft but warm lips on mine as the smoke Distributes in both our lungs, swapping it between each other.
We could do whatever you want, you keep making me fall in love, keeping my exctasy level high.
Busy on the weekend, as our last day comes closer again.
I would just hop in and drive along with his Seducing words, as they sound like music to my brain in our mixed states.
You allways seemed to be running from love, it gives me a feel that I won't give you enough to make you stay with me.
As you wear nothing but your pants, holding me in your lap softly but safely.
Making me confess everything up till the sunset, the room filling up more and more with smoke and secretes.
Muscles soft and relaxed as hairs are standing with those soft goosebumps all over me.
Your soft fingers sending shivers down my spine when they linger over my thighs.
It makes my thoughts slide away, the pressure I get when you're not around, even tho depression washes all over me when we're together.
You keep me bound to all of you.
The same pain in both our eyes as they lock together yet the silence is so comfortably warm.
We won't go to heaven but at least I can promise you that we'll be together forever in hell.