Sunken Heart

All that emptiness that's eating you of that sunken Heart that puts pressure onto your stomach.
It all gets to your head it's so heavy and the thoughts are slowly killing you.
No one notices tho, all they see is work, do this, do that.
You're trapped in your own bubble of sadness, you want to get out but you're just too lazy.
Everythimg is so hard, if they could only understand how hard it is.
The words that get stuck in my troath hurt so much, it burns, tho no tears left to cry.
If I only could escape this, if I could go somewhere better.
Instead of searching for help, you hurt yourself more than you should, hoping you'd be soon gone.
Everyone notices but no one cares, no one tries to give one thought to it.
The constant shame you go trough, trying to cover it up.
The heat is cooking you.
That feeling that makes you want to throw up, tear you skin off, be gone.
Everyone ignores your screams for help and you instead start making jokes to cope with it.
Tell me when am I gonna be free? Free of the pain, free of the constant chains that hold me in my hole all day.
I just want everything to end, those words escape in the softest whisper whyle you lean against the wall and again let out your inner pain physically onto you.
Why can't I just be normal, why am I even still here.
Bruises, cuts, blood all over and your vision turns black, the exhaustion is too much to bear as you fall asleep and the cycle repeats itself.

-----
All angels are hurting themselves cuz they can't take it anymore on the cruel world and want to go back to heaven as soon as possible.
Tho we all need to stay strong and help eachother, hold onto eachother