Autumn

Autumn,
Everything so colour full yet so dead, it's getting colder and colder.
Just like everything alive in life has its last day somewhere after the above crash down to take their last drop of the yellow sunshine.
Everywhere warm colour's tho cold hearts, people everywhere getting ready for their favourite time of the year, all the stress all the love all the falseness that goes trough the air at the same time.
The trees sheading their cover, their crowns, flowers dying, animals falling into hybernation.
There's no stopping mother nature of doing her things.
Reflecting over that you can see that bad times come and go in life just like trees, some times they shine others they 'die' but get up again after some time.
After every Loss there will come new opportunities, new life, new happiness you just have to find it.
The leaves dance in the wind dead on the inside making the best out of their sittuation or lay in groups, hug eachother, support eachother, just like we all should with our family and friends trough good and bad times no matter how hopeless it looks.

-----
Autuum can be very sad to look at if you wtach it from the wrong perspective tho that does nor stop us from being happy with our loved ones