Thunder

Thunder,
the way it's light spreads along the dark sky as it announces it's presence, it can either destroy things or help create them.
Some are scared some are not.
It looks just as beautiful as it sounds, just like a Lullaby.
Just like every beautiful thing on this earth not everyone can see it's beauty and it's importance.
Tho at the end everyone has their way of experiencing things and viewing them.
Some might find it annoying, scary, nothing worth and a blockage tho other might find it relaxing, beautiful and a great addition to their lonely and boring day.
Now if we look at it like that we could say the same things about you and me, all the people, the way people see you might be very different from person to person and not everyone will like you but there will allways be someone that likes you just the way you are and it's important to stay with those people and live your life to the fullest not minding the bad comments or weird looks.
As long as you are yourself and don't change for others you'll find just the right people, don't let others Intimidate you and just do your thing like thunder does.
Thunder does not care how loud it is or how bright,it just does what it wants to.
It keeps on shining without loosing hope and you should do that too.

-----
Click at the image for a thunder heart'

- I hope this opens your eyes more and that you like what I wrote

-----
Also check out my insta if you're interested in art
- thunder._.tof