Sweet Lies

Tell me all your want, let your pretty talk enchant me.
Tell me all i want to hear even tho I can see trough you like a window.
Don't you see what your magic words do to me?
You have me all for you, tho you go out again and break all my trust.
Then come back and repeat.
That sweet cycle of pretty lies that bounds me to you.
You got me wrapped around your finger dancing around like a puppet without even realizing the usage of my vulnerable self.
And still I follow you without a second thought like a hungry animal.
All the pretty lies You Be spilling to hold up the bound that's build up on pillars of lies, pillars of imaginations and pillars of delusions.
You put me on my own emotional ride and make me trust you just for you to shader that image the next second.
If I could break free from your grasp without hurting myself.
It's pointless at this point as I look into your eyes and give myself over to you.
Such a naive shell that you use to your fun.
You keep me wanting more even when I know I should be running, tho is it really that bad?
You make me blind and brainwash my selfless shell just to please your needs.
Making this wall of beliefs you put under my nose that I can't break down.
Getting along, getting hurt, getting a gift and more lies, then repeat 24/7.
You don't realize your actions and treat me like a doll.
Now set me free, don't make me beg, just let go and make me a little bird again.
Just like I was before you captured me.

-----
Sometimes relationships of any kind can hurt you more than you can actually see.
Toxic relationships are hard to realize and then get out of tho it's worth it if you're free again.