Blurry

Surreal that vision of mine, unfocused as I'm flying through all my thoughts.
Running at the speed of light.
The fright that washes over me as my body detaches from this moment and place to the space of time, stopping all yet it rushes all over me.
No I don't hear you anymore as all my fantasies flash through my eyes, staring holes into the cold air around.
Running away from my dreams at night but as soon as I get the chance to I will dream through the whole day.
The place I'm scared off the most, my mind evolving around me and trapping me in that little hole of fright for the night.
I run far away, as far as possible from the night that will wash me with all the darkness hiding deep in my last brain cells, it was burned into me.
No escape from myself as I fall weak on my knees in despair.
Like hell on earth, burning up, the warmth trying to rock me to sleep yet I keep on fighting.
Fighting away my dreams far away from my vulnerable self in this huge bubble of imagination.
After all I still am going to fall asleep yet I won't remember the horror I will go through at night, as the tiredness will drown my memory of it all.
As if the devil was messing with me, disguising my nightmares as my day to day dreams.
All the things I would do to just detach from the dependance of rest, I don't want to witness it anymore.
Not today, not tomorrow.
Save me.