Big Pimpin

Robyn's Pov

eight months and has been good and bad for me. Im having a baby girl in next month, time flies so fast.

I have not decided for a baby name yet, i wanted to ask Beyoncé for a baby name suggestion but I heard she was partying in her yacht.

Shawn was also with her, they filmed a music video while they were partying.

Shawn told me she had a lot of girls in the yacht and she let Jay or as known as Shawn, film a music video.

I saw the music video, she was on the background pouring champagne on some girls. Honestly, it made me feel something but i ignored it.

Shawn is like my Personal Investigator. He told me BK have different side chicks with her every week.

Why is she going back to the old ways?

We talk about the baby things. Bey is going to have a visit every Friday to see me. She was there on my last doctor appointment.

Honestly, she turned into a different person. Kelly told me she doesn't give a fuck anymore, she goes out every night to go to a club and go home in the morning.

She also get into fights in clubs and around the place. One time she had on sunglasses on a board meeting because she was hangover and had a black eye.

"You like that crib? that's more safer than the other" Solange asked me.

She's been there for me ever since Beyoncé and I stopped seeing each other.

And oh! Onika is indeed pregnant but she had a abortion anyway. She's not ready to commit to being a mother.

"Rob, you zoned out"

"huh- oh yeah sorry"

"You've been like that lately, are you okay? is it Bey again?"

"don't bring your sister in this conversation"

"okay, which crib?"

"that one, in white" I said.

She got it and payed for it. Honestly her and Kelly is a big help. Pregnancy hormones isn't pleasing. The random cravings at night? Im thankful for Solange for getting me my favorites.

She always go to McDonald's at 4AM to get me food. I appreciate her doing a lot for me.

"thank you"

"for what?"

"for doing this to me, you could've been this baby's daddy"

"I could have been huh?"

Yes the tea is real. She likes girls.

"You're more present than she is"

"Im just doing my job as an auntie but if you want me to be her stepdaddy then, that's fine with me"

"Now you're talking weird, Piaget"

"Im kidding- wait is that your phone or mine?" Her phone was ringing. Clearly it's not mine because i didn't have my phone with me and I took time off social media.

"Yours"

"Hey Bey"

"Hey Solo, is Mama with you? im in L.A. right now and I want to talk to her"

"She's in Switzerland, what brought you in L.A. ?"

"I accepted the project with the Marajs. Im with Ashley, don't worry she's staying at the hotel"

"sneaking her because your ex is here?"

"Onika's here?"

"Your baby momma"