Hello Miss Maraj

Beyoncé's Pov

"Beyoncé"

"Onika"

"Im so happy to see you today, who's with you?" Playing nice I see.

"Robyn, this is Onika Maraj of Maraj Incorporated. Onika this Robyn, my gorgeous fiancée and the COO of Fenty Industries"

"Engineer Robyn Fenty. Nice meeting you Miss Maraj"

"My pleasure"

"Miss Maraj? may we proceed inside for the meeting?" The assistant said.

"After you my lady" I led Robyn in.

"Corny" We held hands anyway.

-
"So, Robyn. I want it 50 floors with 15 meeting rooms. three bathrooms each floors. And my daughter's office on top of the floor"

"Okay Mr Maraj, Beyoncé will email you the floor plans and the Blueprint of the designed Building. Any additional to it?"

"as long as we have those mentioned rooms, it will be fine"

"you'll be payed as the price we negotiated. You know your father is my partner before. He knows how to play business"

"He's him. My dad has smart ways to handle business"

"I didn't even know he has a daughter"

"Here. In front of you. The only one" Robyn chuckled at him.

"I like the way you talk. You single?" Onika's Brother looked at my Fiancée.

"Caiah, Behave" Onika told him

"What? she bad. You from the Islands?"

"Yes Mr. Maraj, IAM from Barbados"

"Lemme ask for ya number"

"Cai" Onika warned him again. "Sorry Robyn, don't listen to him"

"You pussy blocking sis"

"Caiah, start the car for us. Onika, follow us after"

"Yes father"

Robert and Caiah left us three in the table. Robyn poured a cold water in her glass and drank it.

"Sorry, i cant drink wine with you. I breastfeed"

"Oh yeah. Congrats by the way"

"Thank you"

Onika isn't the bitter one. Robyn isn't bitter too. It feels awkward sitting in this table with the two women i used to fuck.

"Beyoncé hi"

"Hey Onika"

"Wait, you should introduce me to Robyn. I don't want us being...you know.."

"Oh"

"Well...Babe, this is Onika. She's my ex. And she ruined my life"

"WOW!"

"She isn't that bad, come on Beyoncé. It's time for us to get to know each other. Don't be petty" Robyn rolled her eyes.

Robyn doesn't hate anyone. Maybe she's just being fake right now.

"Sorry Onika. She just doesn't like you for what you did. But yea, i know you're her ex and that doesn't matter to me. Past is past?"

"Yes"

"We have a daughter now and I want things between us to be smooth. Right baby?"

"mhm" I left the two woman on the table and went out to smoke. Fuck bitches.
_
Robyn's Pov

"What do you like about Beyoncé? What happened to you both? Just asking"

"Well. We dated when I was 18 and she was 19...she was the best, the sweetest, the most caring person i ever knew in my life. Until we broke up cause I slept with one of my father's business partner"

"What the hell"

"That was a very long time though"

"All i know is that y'all dated and she really loved you" I said looking at her necklace.

"That's a beautiful Necklace"

"My mom gave this to me. She died a long time ago"

"Im sorry"

"It's a long time ago. How's your daughter?"

"Oh" I smiled looking at my hands. "My baby is okay. She's growing up. More likely her daddy but that's fine with me. She's an angel"

"Two Beyoncé's? Oh wow"

"Im so happy that i have a gorgeous child with the love of my life"

"you deserve that"

"You have a man?"

"No comment" She laughed sipping her wine. "I actually have a man in Trinidad"

"Ouu"

"Let's not talk about him. How old are you by the way? If you dont mind me asking"

"Im 30. turning 31 next week"

"Awww. I like you as a friend. Omg"

"you're not being sarcastic right?"

"Not because iam Beyoncé's ex, we're going to be awkward. Hey, i could be your daughter's godmother"

"We'll see"

"Can i see a picture of her?"

I showed her my wallpaper and she adored it. My wallpaper used to be Beyoncé and I in our India trip. That was our first trip being a couple with Chris Martin, our Friend.

"Awww, she's such a Beyincé"

"Who?"

"Oh, you don't know about that one"

"Who Beyincé?" I asked being curious.

"Beyoncé's grandparent's last name from Miss Tina's family"

"I should ask her about that"

Beyoncé didn't mention that surename ever to me. Maybe I should try to ask her more about herself? I thought we're in love but there's more things we don't know about ourselves.

"She's so adorable omg. She got Beyoncé's whole face"

"that's what i was also talking about, this supposed to be my mini" I pouted and we both giggled.

"let the second child be the mini you"

"Honestly, me and Beyoncé aren't really... together...we have our ups and downs...she flirt with other girls too"

"Oh are you talking about me?"

"Not at all. Y'all stopped talking almost two months ago. Beyoncé goes on clubbing, cruises and have sex with other girls"

"Beyoncé is going to be Beyoncé. Hey, you don't deserve that kind of treatment"

"We just show people that there's still contact between us. Yes, we live together for our daughter but, there's no love inside that house. It's just her being touchy and us taking care of our daughter" I sighed looking down. "It's sad you know. I look at her in the morning and say.. oh! that's the woman im in love with, look at her. It's hard to look at the person you thought that was the love of your life but has been fucking up"

"Robyn, we just met each other like two hours ago and you're ranting about Beyoncé. Continue"

"You're hilarious. But yeah back to i was talking about... Beyoncé is a loving girl"

"Mhm, Mary, can you get us a cheesecake? thank you"

"The way she treat her sister, the way she play with her godson. Everything about her. She's a good person but sometimes, she's a hoe"

"you ain't lie though. She used to cheat on me but i forgave her and i cheated on her back"

"oh..."

They have a really interesting relationship.