60 Days Of Fianceé Pt II

Beyoncé's Pov

"you're literally just saying that because you thought that I DON'T LIKE YOU!"

"Because you don't Beyoncé! Ive been feeling neglected by you all this time, even when we we're just little kids!"

"we both go to the doctor then tomorrow morning, If you're pregnant, you'll abort it right?"

"yes"

"imagine our child in heaven says when she or he got aborted "oh my mom killed me because she thinks that my daddy hates her" even though I don't.... because I..."

"You what?"

"I...Im slowly falling in love with your spirit and character" I looked down at the floor.

"you're just saying that because you only wanted a child for the heir of our shared company, selfish"

"for the sake of Jesus, Rihanna! You honestly would think that I don't want to be with you? Did you not understand? I...I would tell my father and leave him when he decided to arrange our marriage if I hated you!" I had force on my voice now.

"I don't fucking understand why you? and other people I love hates me" I went upstairs to our shared room and left her there.

I took the guest room and after closed the door i broke down crying on the floor. I was silently crying but my sobs we're heard.

I'm strong, Iam Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, Iam who Iam.

I spent the night crying, hugging the pillow beside me. I have work in the morning and I need sleep but i was crying all night.

While I'm wide awake, Robyn has no trouble sleeping.

I love her man, I do. Her spirit, her character, the whole her...shes perfection.

4 hours has passed and its now 5 am. I need to get up and shower for work.

My eyes we're red from crying and there's sadness painted in my face. I was always fierce but now, It feels like the world is ending and I don't have a hope.

The dinner yesterday was good,  Kelly and her already met and talked a lot. Titan was now home with her parents.

I brushed my teeth and had on my brown work suit.

"Yeah bitch,you better look good" I whispered to myself applying mascara on my lashes

I grabbed one of my sunglasses and went downstairs to go to work now. I saw Robyn sitting in the living room and I payed her no attention.

"Hey you forgot your lunch"

"no need"

She feels neglected by me? what about we neglect her now huh?

I texted Shawn, Tim and Dwayne and told them we're going to a club tonight after work.

Arriving to my office, my mom's there. I'm shocked because they live in Houston and sometimes in New York for business.

"Giselle"

"mom?"

"We need to talk, and Robyn needs to be here also"

"What's the conversation about?"

"Just call Robyn and we can talk" My mom has this look that she's worried. It's probably about my life again.

Robyn arrived in 35 minutes and she was also wearing a suit. She was wearing black and the  diamond necklace and earrings complimented her.

"Im sorry im late"

"Sit by Beyoncé"

"So this meeting is about your wedding, there's possiblity that it's never happening" My dad said.

"What do you mean dad?"

"Robyn's father took back the agreement because....Bey you are going back to the Marines, they sent the 3rd warning letter for you to come"

I don't wanna go to where I was. Marine is not easy. On top of that, my life is here. I have my dream girl.

"I know you don't want to be in the Marines, you finished your degree in Architecture also...but Bey....you need to come back"

"Dad no, just let me live my life here!" My tears are now falling and mom was comforting me.

Robyn couldn't say anything when her father decides.

"On top of that, you dont wanna be with Robyn all this time"

"Im pregnant" Robyn said on the table and all of them went silent and so do I. I know where is this going.

"Do you think I can be a single mom? Do you think....our child will be fine if her daddy isn't present because she's in the military?" Robyn stood up.

She's good at manipulation.

"This is hell you're putting us two. We are slowly falling in love with each other dad! Beyoncé is part of what Im carrying inside me, as known as your GRANDCHILD!"

"Robyn" I whined, begging for her to stop cause the more she talks to her father, the more I cry because she's lying....she doesn't want me, she doesn't want to have my child.

And why wouldn't she just let go of me?

"If Something happens with her in the Marines? I won't accept you as my father anymore and I swear on my mom's name"

"I'll go back in the Marines when I finish my clients homes" I said. There's nothing else left here. Robyn isn't in favor of this marriage because she thinks that I don't love her.

"Hell no you not! This letter needs a signature of you and your wife, and that's me"

"We're not married yet, I can still take the opportunity again" I took the letter.

"Come with me" She grabbed my hands.

"no"

"we need to talk Giselle!"

I sighed and followed her.

"Don't do this...I can't let you go out there unsafe"

"You said that I don't love you? Oh well why wouldn't you just let your father cancel everything? There's no point if you're just holding on to me"

"Bey, my mind still can change if i wanted a child or not, just please don't....I cant loose you" She hugged me and cried.

"please,don't do this to me, please stay" she sobbed and I hold into her.

"You can stop crying now, I'll think about it"

"I don't want to lose you"

"you have me, baby" I kissed her forehead.

She stopped crying and we got out of the room. Our parents were seated looking at us.

"Please don't bother us, I will not come back here until you figure this out" I pointed to Mr. Fenty

"Let's go Robyn" I grabbed my coat and followed Robyn to the elevator.

"sorry" She said sniffing.

"Stop crying now, I wouldn't like it if your allergies will attack you tonight"

We got to my car and went home. Robyn got comfortable in our shared bed and so did I. She was holding on to me.

"you good?"

"my appointment supposed to be later on"

"we will go then" I sighed.

"But Beyoncé"

"Please just go...if you want to get an abortion we will get you an abortion" Ouch.

"But you don't want that, I don't want you to hate me"

"I don't want to be selfish also"