90 Days Of Fianceé

Robyn's Pov

"we're getting married in 3 days"

"I know"

"Bey, we can't be in the same room for three days"

"mhm, I will be with Tim, Shawn and Dwayne"

"I will be with Kelly, Solange and Melissa"

"I love you Robyn, see you at the altar" She walked away to her boys and left me by myself.

"see you baby"

So last month we found out that I was pregnant. Bey was happy on clouds.

"Sis!" Solange ran towards me.

"hey, is our room ready?" I asked her.

We're currently staying at their farm in Houston. The Knowles has 2 big houses and a guest house around the farm.

Bey and her friends stayed at the other house and me and the girls on the other.

"mhm, now wear this"

It was a set of panties and a slick robe.

"What's this?"

"our pajamas for the night, Kelly's idea"

"oh help me pray Beyoncé wouldn't see me in this cause I'm going to end up with a throbbing leg pain again"

"wear it now" It was a good color, it was dark purple.

"My mom always say that she couldn't behave when she's around you"

"that's a fact, Bey really wanted that baby, touching me everywhere she want"

"and you couldn't say no? Is it because you like her"

"well hey, she's my Fianceé"

"i mean she's obsessed with you, juju isn't the clingy type, what did you do to her?"

"i didn't do anything, i was just wondering if she's like that when she had her relationship with Onika"

"Onika's nothing on you girl, she broke juju up thats why she's acting so cold"

"I mean Ju- Beyoncé been so cold since childhood"

"to you...but to us, literally an angel" Kelly joined our conversation.

"She's like Lucifer that came to earth just to seduce me" I said honestly.

"Well, she's actually sweet, just give her a chance, would you?"

"I mean... she's sweet. I actually appreciate those little things she do for me"

"What if she likes you like you like her?" Mel said.

"What? she doesn't"

"that's not what Beyoncé told me" Kelly said smirking.

"When she flew you from New York to Los Angeles? she's definitely in love with you" Everyone gasped including me wahen Solange told them.

"When was this?"

"Our dinner in New York with our ghetto aunts that bey hates the most"

"what happened then?"

"Oh Bey was touching Robyn inappropriately under the table, mama told her 'you cant behave yourself GISELLE?' then bey told the table 'at least we're trying for a child' even though Robyn didn't like that she told the table-"

"we agreed that having a heir to our company would be great. Beyoncé never gave me a hard time on it. Matter of a fact, i told her that's what i want" I said finishing her.