Bonnie & Clyde

Beyoncé's Pov

"you will be doing a sketch of the new Knowles-Fenty building and Robyn is going to be your engineer. Is that alright?" My father had talked about a new building for the company and seriously? Im a lot happier that they gave us time off the business.

"How many floors do we have here? Im still busy on the floor plan of our Palacio De Knowles"

"Palacio De Knowles? you seriously named it like that?" Robyn shamelessly hid her face with her hands.

"What's up with your dream house? what's the plan on it? Me and Matthew can actually help you with that" My father in law said.

"well! it's gonna have a big olympic swimming pool for Giselle Jr, a big golf yard, tennis court, a basketball court" Now it's Giselle Jr. I used to say Bey number 1 or 2.

"Oh who's Giselle Jr?" Mama asked out of curiosity.

"My future baby girl, or baby boy"

"Aww"

"Anyway back to the building plan, when are we going to start?" I asked everybody on the room.

"if you're done on the blueprint of the building then Robyn can start choosing walls and others, now see you next meeting, we have more business to handle" Our parents left and we are alone  now in the room.

"is that gonna be alright with you babes?" I asked her while she lay her head on my shoulder.

"I'll try, i would probably got addicted to work again if I start again. Thank Goodness Im graduating my Arts degree sooner"

"See, you're actually so smart. Does getting your degree stress you out?"

"Nope, not when you always cheer me up, thank you"

"Always welcome, come on? shopping?"

"can we bring Chelle and Kelly? promise we'll behave"

"uhhh-"

"ROBYNNN! HIII BEYYY!" My two other best friend's voice echoed through the walls.

"Oh hey girls, so.. shopping?" Robyn asked them. I just sat there thinking of how many shoes will be bought for today's episode.

"Can we have brunch first? im literally starving"

"Can we have brunch first, baba?" Robyn asked me, i would probably pay for it.

"Yeah, come on"

"Thank you Giselle!"

When Kelly and Michelle are together, they are very loud.

_

"Bey these are the ones im telling you about"

"interesting cause every store we go you always say that thing" Michelle rolled her eyes.

"papi you want these?" Robyn asked me wiggling the shoe.

"I wanted that but i will end up having the same pair as you"

"no like...do you want these...for me?"

"you would get it anyway" Robyn has two pairs here in Saint Laurent and Kelly has 3.

Who's paying? Me.

"Chelle you want something?"

"nah, i already got one pair in Valentino"

"Alright, anything more ladies?"

"Theeee bag? Please papi I'll give a you hand job" She said the last part silently.