Designer Things

Beyoncé's Pov
8:34AM

"Goodmorning, peaches" Soooo Robyn woke up late than me. I just got out of the shower. She got her white robe on and approached me.

"Goodmorning, babes" She pulled me in for a kiss. A nasty one.

"Damn, I don't even know who I was last night" She pecked my lips two times. One thing about her? she'll get clingy and touchy after I fuck her. Dickmatized.

"Last night was tough" I said as she went in the bathroom to do her morning routine.

"you put it on me like I never felt before" She tried to wink. Poor girl, can't do the wink. She was cute though.

"Was it good for you?"

"toujours" Always.

We are going to Hermes today to buy stuff for the baby. The hermes cheval for Giselle Jr.

Robyn only wanted a baby bag and other stuff but I know she'll like a birkin bag so I got another costumized one for her. Surprise.

I had on my black suit and black heels and im just waiting for my baby to finish her glam so we can go.

She took 45 minutes to get all dressed up. She has Make up and all that stuff. I only took 6 Minutes to get ready. I'm Flash you know.

Scrolling through Instagram, i saw Solange posted pictures of herself. She was with Tyler, Shawn and Dwayne. They are eating Ice cream, doing dumb things, so random.

"Babe? let's go?" I heard Robyn say.

"yea, hold on, I need to get my wallet"

After that we walked out of our hotel room hand in hand. Paris was a little cool today so we had our coats. Robyn was wearing a white suit, she was beautiful as ever.

"Bonjour, Mademoisellé" Julius said opening the SUV door for us.

"Mérci" I smiled at him. Robyn followed me inside the car and got comfortable.

"I don't like sitting here, can I sit on your lap?"

"Yea, straddle. Come on"

She straddled my lap and had her arms around my neck. "Love you papi"

"Je't aime" I pecked her cheek.

The partition was rolled up so whatever business we do back here, it's safe. Robyn wanna lovey dovey on me? She'll get it.

"I wanna get you a cowboy hat"

"You really like horses?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I like cowgirls too"

"psh" she mushed my head laughing.

"Whatttt, I'm sayinggg"

"You always wanna be sexual"

"But yeah, I want to buy you a cowboy hat"

"we can match"

"great idea"

We have arrived at Hermes and Robyn was like a kid in a candy store. Squealing everytime she see anything she likes in the store.

"Aww, these are cute" She said admiring the baby blanket. "I want this in white"

"Yeah, that in white. I also wanted a Baby pillow" I said looking at the pillows. "Do you want this color or that?" I asked between the White and Brown.

"White. Look, that was the baby bag I was looking for. That in white too but I wanted it with a lot of pockets at the back and the handle should be leather" We told the Hermes worker.