Opportunities

Robyn's Pov
Knowles Residency
8:23 PM

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"mhm, you forgive me?"

"It's not just like that Beyoncé. Grow up. I need you to change. Do this for me, for us"

"Im sorry. I'm a terrible person to you, mom, Solange and my bestfriends. Y'all don't deserve that treating I've been doing. It's Onika that's driving me into the hell hole I don't wanna be in. I'm sorry baby, i should've known for signs"

"I know. I don't understand why you kept coming back to her. Your father told me about the history. Im sorry"

She hugged my waist kissing my exposed shoulders. I need affection right now.

"thank you for giving me my daughter, i appreciate you a lot even though I wasn't with you"

"I'll do anything for you. I love you Beyoncé. Do you really love me?"

"what kind of question is that? I love you more than I love myself. It's you baby, nothing else. You and Blue"

"I appreciate that. You need to show me that"

"I can show you some loving right now. Right here. In this counter"

With that voice attractive? Made my knees weak.

"I'm still bleeding and no sex for 2 months still"

"Sorry baby, I love you"

"I know"

"We're not together, that's the saddest part"

"Yeah, now stop touching me and feed Blue with this bottle, i need to take a shower"

She groaned and grabbed the bottle. She expected me to do all the work and she wanted this baby? No way.

I went to the bathroom to freshen up. The masters bathroom was big so that's where i went to. Bey and I used to sleep here but now that we have a baby, she sleeps on the couch beside the bed then Blue and I are on the bed.

Im still afraid to put her in the crib. I have anxiety. Bey said to not worry because she was with us all the time. Her ass couldn't even wake up when Blue cries in the middle of the night.

She just be yapping.

After taking a shower, i was doing my skincare routine when bey handed me my nightgown.

"Thanks"

"You're welcome" She kissed my cheek.

I wanna fondle. I wanna fondle. I WANNA FONDLE!!

The idea was to wear a black lace panties with satin dark purple nightgown. I look hot after I gave birth, i couldn't even blame her thirsting.

"You look good"

"Huh?"

"Your body..damn"

"stop looking at me like you're hungry"

"iam hungry"

"There's food in the kitchen"

She rolled her eyes exiting the bathroom. Blue was crying thats why.

"awwee. Shh" Bey was dancing her around and singing to her. Honestly that was a nice sight to see.I felt like my life was complete.

"Mhm, I love you but please go the fuck to sleep"

"Beyoncé"

"sorry"

"Give me her, go prepare for bed. You stink"

"I don't" She looked at me with scrunched face.

"you do, please listen to me. Put your dirty clothes inside the washer"

"you're acting like my mom"

"just listen Beyoncé"

"No, i run this house"

"excuse me? be serious right now"

"Im just kidding mama" She handed me our daughter to get in the shower and yes. Blue cried.

"You was peacefully chilling in your dada's arms and now you're crying on mommy?"

I was trying and trying to coo her and to get her to sleep. I swear my back and neck are so sore after all those days.I didn't know babies are handful. 3 Weeks no sleep. Salute to our mothers.

"Babe, you I have a meeting with the Maraj's on Wednesday for the Building construction. They're looking for the best Engineer in the country and I recruited you. Would you come with me?" Beyoncé said with a towel wrapped around her body. She had clothes on.

"Wednesday? who's going to look after Blue? we have an infant Beyoncé"

"I mean, we can ask Mama and Dad, Solange and Daniel, Tim and Kelly, Raymond and Michelle? They wouldn't mind"

"I'll think about it. Am I going to work with you everyday?"

"Mhm, if you want to? I mean, the doors are open for you to come with me and be my Engineer for this construction"

"I'll think about it, it's also a big deal though"

"but if you still wanna take a break, that's fine"

"Bey, i need this money and a job for now"

"I know. Im not stressing you to have job immediately specially when you breastfeed. That's hard to do"

"do we need a nanny?"

"No. I don't want a nanny for Blue"

"okay, are you going to show up in the meeting? Is Onika gon be there?"

"Well yes, she made the contract since she was a lawyer"

"that's fine, we ain't together specifically right?" I asked being clear

"yea" she dryly respond.

Our daughter was out like a light and She took her to place her on the bed properly.

I sleep with Blue in this king size bed here in the masters bedroom where Bey and I used to..you know. But she is the one who wake up at nights when Blue cries.

I just noticed about Beyoncé is that she doesn't like sleeping without hugging a pillow. She used to hug me when we slept in the same bed before. She was the big spoon and i was the small spoon but its reverse after we have sex.

I get clingy after sex. I like to kiss her shoulder and arm, tracing her abs.

"Babe? Blue is placed in bed, you good?"

"I- yea...i just need a tea..Ill be right back"

Sometimes, Bey would find me shaking, bouncing my legs and biting my nails. She's getting worried and asks me questions if im alright or what im feeling but honestly I don't know too.