Piss Off Robyn Day

Beyoncé's Pov

"Mama, where's Solange?" Robyn asked, right where is she.

"She's in Houston, Daniel and her are celebrating their 2nd year together"

"Oh yea! that's why she posted pictures of Shawn, Dwayne and Tyler. They were in Houston"

"Why are you so silent Giselle?"

"I'm so so sorry, I was just thinking of things im doing here for 2 months" Mama nodded.

"That's a beautiful ring dear, I remembered how Beyoncé got that ring"

"How could you not forget? You're the one who has the idea" I rolled my eyes.

"Sure. You bought that diamond in almost 100 Million Euros in Hong Kong you almost killed Shawn because of it. Euros? isn't it Hong Kong Dollars?"

"They sold it in Euros, called Lorraine to costumize it, 187 Million Euros all expenses"

"wait, why did you almost kill Shawn?" Robyn asked.

"He forgot to contact the owner of the diamond stone and we almost didn't got it" I rolled my eyes again

"that's a nice engagement ring" Dad said.

"It's a promise ring"

"you're lying"

"im serious mama"

My mom has the same reaction as Robyn. Jaw open and shocked.

"By the way, are we going to order? im starving" I said motioning my belly.

"you aren't the pregnant one, Robyn what do you want to eat, dear?" As usual.

"Is she your daughter? why is she being favored?"

"Because she's carrying my grandbaby little blueberry"

"Blueberry?" Robyn asked.

"You crave that every other day"

"true. i want to have a rare steak, cheese and wine- damn i can't have wine" Robyn sighed pouting, she's about to cry.

"You can have anything, just not the alcohol" I smiled at her.

"Okay, Rare steak and Chocolate soufflé for desert"

"Flamiche and Confit de canard for me mama please"

Mama called the waiter and ordered in french.

"Excusez-moi!"

"Qu’est-ce que vous recommandez ?" What do you recommend?

The waiter has said anything for her and he actually had a good recommendation.

"Je vais prendre...Flamiche, soufflé, soupe au potiron, rare steak, et salade niçoise" I would like to get...flamiche, soufflé, pumpkin soup, rare steak and salde niçoise

"Thank you baby" Dad said kissing moms cheek for the 100th time today.

"gross"

"Honestly babe, they're cute. We're going to be like that someday" Robyn has this gummy smile. Idk why is she so happy today. Maybe the dick last night or the birkin and ring.

"Disagree"

"Mama Tina whoops our assess as a kid, I don't wanna do that to Bey Jr"

"Bey Jr? You're delulu" Dad said making Robyn laugh.

"Where did you learn that?"

"he be hanging around with your sister"

"Speaking of her, Robby the graduation is approaching"