Back at It

Beyoncé's Pov
10:56 PM

"Can we talk about it?"

"Talk"

"I turned down the deal with the Marajs, baby I swear Robert offered me 56 Billion but I didn't sign the contract" I lied.

She leaned into me more to look in my eyes. "Tell me the truth"

"I- Im- im telling the truth-" She pushed me further on the bed, unbuckled my belt and tied it on my wrist.

That was fast because she was flashing me with her breasts. She unbuttoned my pants and stroked my dick.

"I can tell you're lying honeybee" she was kissing my jaw and stroking me.

"Im- im not- ah shit!" I closed my eyes as she went faster.

"Look at me in the eyes and tell me the truth yoncé"

"I...It was with Onika- ugh fuck- she had the deal with it when we had sex few months ago" I tried to said between grunts.

"Mhm, you gon cum for me?"

"Yes! Ah!" I said.

"You're so sexy my love" I came on her palms and she licked it.

"get this off me" I said angrily.

"Be patient though" She rolled her eyes taking off the belt.

"Come here"

"Why don't you come here?" She sat on the couch.

Yep. The one where i had her on Doggy. The feels and memories.

"Im not telling you again"

"Aren't you the one who need to apologize? now apologize, kneel down to your queen"

I did what she said anyway. I took off my button up shirt and my earrings leaving me with my tennis chain.

I opened her robe and started kissing on her legs up to her covered clit. I teased her a little bit.

"You look cute down there"

"shut up dawg"

Slipping her panties to the side because i was getting lazy. "Mhm so wet, just how i like it" I licked her slit and kissed on her clit.

"ah!" She moaned when i started to eat her like mango.

I did the tounging and fingering combo and she just started to massage my head.

"baby...im cumming"

"cum pretty girl" She came and released a deep moan.

I noticed I was sweating so I turned the AC temperature down to 12.

"Am I forgiven?"I asked her.

"Yes. I wanted more but im done for tonight, sorry"

"That's okay with me, don't say sorry" I chuckled kissing her. "that was hella good, ill have more for breakfast?"

"Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner... anytime you want" She kissed me caressing my cheek. "I'll get ready for bed, you too"

"Don't forget the vitamins" I said picking up our clothes on the floor.

"I already took it, thanks for reminding!"

We got comfy in bed. She slept on the left side and I was on the right. Scrolling through Instagram, she was hugging me and looking at my screen too.

"You don't follow any besides me, why?"

"that's on my public figure account, im on my finsta right now"