Valentina

Beyoncé's Pov

Liked by mstinaknowles and 1,345,654 othersBeyonce ❤️

Beyonce ❤️

Today is Valentine's day. I woke up at 5AM to work out. I texted the flowershop to prepare 480 stems of roses for Robyn and 280 each for my mom and sisters.

Honestly, we're not really together right now. We act like it but we're not together like before.

After doing my work out and everything i needed to do,  I feed Blue with the fresh bottle. Robyn was working on the survey for the Maraj Building so...

And she's hanging out with Onika. A LOT.

They're getting along which made me terrified and afraid. They even go out on fridays for lunch.

"say dada"

"she's one month old B, she cant say that yet"

"Shut up Shawn"

"Alright...give me her"

"no? this is my baby, go make yours"

"your daddy is pissing me off lil robbie" He touched Blue's hand and it made me hiss.

"Hey!"

"you're gatekeeping my niece, dang"

Blue started babbling and Shawn started to tickle her. She has laughs like her mother. Adorable.

"Blue blue blue...i fell in love with you... blue blue blue-"

"Shawn... that's so annoying"

"Mannnnn, im tryna play with her. Come to uncle jayjay"

I gave him Blue anyways and she started to squeal. Happy kid as ever.

"seeeeee! you love uncle jayjay? Yea! thatsss right" He started to dance around with my baby and I just stood there laughing. taking photos of them.

"Alright Hov, i gotta go pick up Rob from work and surprise her. You can take care Blue for me?"

"No problem. Aye, goodluck man"

"Thanks" We shared a fist bump and I walked out with my nice black suit.