30 Days Of Fianceé Pt. II

Beyoncé showing off in fron of her relatives>>>>>

Robyn's Pov

Beyoncé's horny ass couldn't stop. We're in the middle of having dinner and shes trying to put her hand on my panties to rub me and i keep sending her glances, looking at her crazy.

She ran her hand up and down my thighs and squeezing it gently.

"ow" I smacked her hand.

"Stop" I said.

"Oh, you can't stop inappropriately touching your wife in the table huh? You can't behave yourself Giselle?" Her mom said and her father and my parents just started laughing.

"Well at least we're trying for a child right now" No we're not....

"a child? that's too soon, it's been 30 days.." My mom asked being concerned.

"Well, we agreed that having a heir to our company would be great. Beyoncé never gave me a hard time on it. Matter of a fact, i told her that's what i want" I pecked her lips and looked at her "a baby"

Beyoncé smiled a little bit, she knows im lying just to have a conversation.

"aww, they're in love" Mama Tina said.

Yes, i was indeed playing a game. I'd probably get my guts rearranged again tonight.

Solange pointed at her phone so i checked mines. She texted me.

Solange K.

Y'all serious with the baby thing?
I aint know y'all serious with it.

Nah, just engaging a conversation so that your sister wouldn't get humiliated.

So she just made that child thing up? 😭

Mhm, ttyl sis, i need to play as the best Fianceé ever.

Back to the conversation, Bey was now playing with my fingers while we talked to her aunties. I heard a rumor that she literally hates her aunts.

"you good ?"

"nah, it's annoying with them being here"

"you wanna go now?"

"your place or mines?"

"where the hell am i staying at Beyoncé? of course yours. But not in that penthouse please"

"why not? we can see the whole New York City from that place

"No, your house"

"I don't have a house here, it's in Los Angeles, if you want i can fly you there tonight"

"no way"

"just to fulfill your desires, i will cater to you" I giggled, being fake.

Act it out Robyn.

Matter of a fact she's just saying this cause we both know her parents and the rest on the table can hear us even though we're talking a little bit silent.

"I'll get the helicopter ready, ill be right back" She kissed me deeply and got up to her seat.

Everybody watched her leave and looked at me after.