Chapter 7 Single Ryan.

Maddie swiped up on her phone, looking for the picture." This is the picture of her, it was taken on her first day of school after she humiliated herself in front of the hallway."
Markela looked at the picture as her eyes widened, what a coincidence, she was the Rose from middle school.

Markela gave Maddie her phone as she started planning how she was going to deal with this girl, did she think she could run away after what she did in middle school, Bella Rose changed middle school and went to another one after her popular boyfriend dumped her for a girl that was a cheerleader for their basketball team. And at that time, many people started liking Markela, many boys even asked her out for dates, Bella saw all these and knew that her popular days were over, she knew that once Markela became popular that she will get her revenge on her so she quickly transferred to another school. Now she has fallen into Markela's den and she doesn't know, what a pity, your days of misery begins now Bella Rose.

" Markela, we have class now." Kalinin said as she got up.
" Ok, Marcus!" Markela called.
" Yes Princess Markela." Marcus answered as he ran and stood in front of Markela.

" Do your job and carry our books to class." Markela ordered as they all walked out.
" Ok Princess Markela." Carries all their books for a particular subject then runs after them.

_

After Bella and her friends came back from the cafeteria, they all sat down for the teacher to teach.

" Today we will be starting a new topic which is..." Before the teacher could finish, the door flung open.
" Who's that?" Bella asked as the whole class started shouting.
" OMG, The Slay Gang and The Flirt Boys, squee, we love you Ryan." A girl shouted.

" Princess Markela can I get a picture with you?" Another girl asked.
" Not now, later." Markela replied.
" OMG, she talked to me, a popular person talked to me, squee." The girl shouted.

" Kath, who are those?" Bella asked because she hasn't seen them before.
" The Slay Gang and The Flirt Boys." Kath replied as she looked at Ryan with dreamy eyes.

Seeing Kath like this, Bella looked towards the direction Kath was looking at, that was when she saw the cutest boy she had ever seen. He was tall with a straight nose, white teeth, pink lips, long eye lashes and long curly hair all put together to make a face as handsome as this. Bella now saw the reason when Sarah said that once she she saw him she would change her mind. Even when he sat on his seat, she couldn't stop looking at him.

" Ok, let's continue the class." The teacher said then starts coping some notes on the board.
The Slay Gang and The Flirt Boys sat at the back. They had rows of seats at the back special reserved for them and nobody dared to sit there.

All the girls eyes were focused on Ryan because he was the only single one, the rest of them already had girlfriends so they could only look at the single Ryan.

Bella occasionally glanced at Ryan while coping her note. He caught her staring at him twice. Bella was a pretty girl, if she didn't wear clothes that were old and worn out, she could have caught the attention of many boys. But because she wore the type of clothes that weren't fancy, many boys did approach her for fear of been laughed at.

Ryan didn't want to date any girl that was in the school before because he knew that they had already dated more than two boys and he doesn't like dating third-hand girls who are only after money. But when he saw Bella, she was a new girl and he liked her boldness of wearing old and worn out clothes and she didn't even care if they laughed at her. Most girls in the school empty their saving box to buy fancy clothes to show off in school but Bella was different. She wore what she had. But he didn't like her, he only had a good impression of her.