Chapter 17 Murphy kissed her.

Murphy saw her coming out of the washroom. He leaned his back on the wall and watched her.

Bella saw him and wanted to go the other way because she was shy, but she suddenly heard him call her name.

" Bella, come here." Murphy called.
Bella's body stiffened allover. She subconsciously turned around and walked towards him. Before she could come back to her senses, she was already standing in front of him.

He stretched his hand and held her hand. He could feel her shyness level increasing.

Bella's heart was beating into her ears, she was so shy because she was the only girl standing in front of Murphy and Ryan.
Ryan looked at her with some interest. Her blushing face didn't escape his eyes.

Murphy drew her closer to himself, one of his hand was in his pocket while the other one held her hand.

" Do you remember what you said the last time we met?" Murphy asked.
Bella clearly remembered what she said to him in the morning when they were in class.

She nodded and said, "Yes, I remember, I said you were cute and handsome." Bella didn't know where she got the boldness from.

Murphy's hand went from her hand to her waist. Ryan walked away and left the two of them.

Murphy's eyes were so focused on Bella that he didn't know when Ryan walked away.
" Do you like me?" Murphy suddenly asked.

Bella nodded as a yes.
" I like you too, so would you like to date me?" He asked again.
" Yes." Bella replied with a blush.

She was both happy and sad. Happy that she had won Murphy from millions of girls and sad because she wasn't too familiar with him, she didn't know how he behaved and how he will treat her.

" Ok, since we are dating now, when do you plan on giving me our first kiss?" Murphy asked.
Bella didn't know how to reply this question.

Seeing her looking down he said, "There's no need to rush, we can postpone that, but don't keep me waiting for too long and you should know your duties as my girlfriend, know when to give me what I want." Murphy said as he let his eyes wander up and down her body.

Bella felt uncomfortable after hearing his last words. What did he mean by' know when to give me what I want' and why did he look at her that way. What was this boy thinking.

" Hope you understand everything I said, especially my last sentence?" Murphy asked as he studied her quiet face.
Bella nodded.

" Ok, see you tomorrow." Murphy said as he ran to catch up with Ryan who was walking slowly on the passage.

Bella went back to class and took her bag, she looked around the hallway before running out of the class, she was trying to avoid Alex, if he saw her then she will have to follow him to the school's back stairs, alone, after she entered the bus, her troubled mind finally settled down.

If she had truly followed Alex into that room, what would have happened to her when everybody had already left school. Even if she screamed for help it would be useless. She had to stay away from this boy before she would lose something precious to her. All these thoughts were flying in and out of Bella's head. She was so lost in thoughts that she didn't even realize that the bus had stopped in front of her house, it was a girl that tapped her from behind before she quickly walked down from the bus.

It was fair and sunny outside, Bella had just arrive in school when Kath suddenly asked her, "Bella, I asked you what was going on between you and Murphy and you said nothing now look at the school's media and tell me what you see."

Bella quickly took out her phone and sure enough, she was on the headline. Bella smiled and said, "Looks like I'm going to be popular, I'm already making headlines."