Chapter 9 What is she up to?

Now that she's in this school, she might not even be able to see the word 'popular' again. Before she could even become friends with Markela, the way Markela talked to her looked like they were already enemies.

She didn't know why but she felt like she had met this girl many times before but she couldn't tell where, she felt like a prey in front of Markela, after today Bella was sure that Markela was going to come after her another day. Left with nothing else to think about, Bella got up from her bed to get ready for another boring day of school.

Minutes later the bus parks in the bus parking lot were other busses were already parked. She came down and looked at the ground, remembering her first day of school when she tripped on a small rock and fell on the floor. That day it was Michael that helped her up. Thinking about Michael who had already travelled out, Bella suddenly felt sad. She walked into the hallway with her head down but then mistakenly bumped into someone.

" Watch it bitch." The girl shouted.
Bella wasn't in the mood to argue so she apologized, "I'm sorry." She said then walked into her class.

After the bell rang, Mr Will the PE teacher entered the class.
" Ok, all of your, it's time for PE class, meet me in the Gym." Mr Will said then walked towards the direction of the Gym.

Ten minutes later, that was when students started entering the Gym. Mr Will looked at all of them and said. "You guys better start sticking to time, go and get changed quickly."

They all enter the locker room, the boys locker room was on the right while the girls own was on the left. After changing, they all came out.
Bella looked at the back after she came out with Kath, there was another door there in the middle.

" Kath, what's that door for?" Bella asked pointing at it.
" Oh, that's another locker room for The Slay Gang and The Flirt Boys." Kath replied as they both walked into the Gym.

" They have their own locker room and yet they squeezed all of us into one room." Bella complained.
" It was Markela that made them do it like that, they were together before she came, but she said that she couldn't share the same room with peasants and Non-slayers. She had them demolish it and make it into three rooms of which hers is the biggest." Kath said as stood in front of Mr Will.

" Ok, now are we complete?" Mr Will asked looking around.
" Sir, The Slay Gang and The Flirt Boys aren't here." A boy shouted from behind.

" Where are they?" Mr Will asked, just then, the door flew open as Markela and her gang with The Flirt Boys walked in.

" Princess Markela!"
" Ryan!"
" Darlington!"
Different people called but the girl who called Darlington looked at Markela and saw that Markela was looking at her with tiger eyes like as if Markela was going to tear her apart for calling Darlington.

" Where were you?" Mr Will asked.
" Doing important things." Markela replied as they walked into their locker room. Minutes later, they all walk out of the locker room, Markela and her gang were all wearing sports bra and mini skirt which was shorter than the one they gave the other girls while The Flirt Boys wore sports singlet and shorts with a head band.

" Ok, we are playing basketball today, the girls first, share yourself into two teams and get ready while the boys can go and rest before their turn." Mr Will spoke as he blew his whistle.

As usual, everybody wanted to join Markela's team while Bella and Kath stood on their own even Bella's other friends were begging Markela to put them on her team, it was remaining one person to complete their team, just when Bella and Kath were about to go and start their own team, Markela suddenly called Bella's name.

" And for the last person, I choose Bella Rose." Markela said, her intentions clear in her eyes.
Kath looked at Bella with a what-is-she-up-to expression.