Chapter 16 It looks like Murphy likes Bella

Murphy stood in front of her as his eyes wondered everywhere on her body. Seeing him staring at her, Bella shyly looked down, that was when she realized that she had also taken off her shirt.

" Oh shit!" Bella quickly turned around and put on her shirt. Her face was as red as a tomato. With her head facing down, Bella wanted to run away and hide out of embarrassment but Murphy stood in front of her and blocked her way, trapping her between his hands on the table.

She couldn't move back because of the table that was behind her and she couldn't go left or right because his hands were on the table and she was in the middle.

" What's your name?" Murphy asked.
Bella started blushing like an idiot for some reason, maybe it was because Murphy was too close to her.

" Bell...bella." Bella replied with her face down.
" Look at me!" Murphy said but it sounded like a command.
Bella shyly raised her head up. She meet his ocean blue eyes that could make any girl's heart skip a beat every second.

" Why are you so shy?" Murphy asked as he moved closer to her.
It was like as if at this moment, Bella wasn't in control of her mouth anymore, "It's because I haven't been this close to a cute and handsome boy before, it makes me feel shy." Bella couldn't stop her mouth from saying these words.

" Am I cute and handsome?" Murphy asked looking at her flushed face.
Bella nodded, well since her mouth has already started it, there was no backing out now.

Murphy smiled after hearing her reply. He grabbed her waist and dragged her closer to him.
Bella mind went blank for some minutes. What was he going to do, her heart started beating two times faster, her palms became sweaty and it seemed like his hand on her waist made her legs go numb.

Just as he was approaching her, the class door flung open and a group of students walked in. They all paused when they saw Bella trapped between Murphy's hand.

" OMG, Bella and Murphy, alone in the class, no wonder I didn't see Murphy in PE class just now!" A girl shouted.

" Look, could it be that Murphy has fallen in love with Bella, look at their current position."

Bella quickly escaped from Murphy's hand and ran out of the class to look for Kath.
" Hey, Bella where are you going!" A boy shouted.

Murphy sat on her table and watched her as she ran out of the class, he smiled.
" It looks like Murphy has really fallen in love with Bella, look at him smiling, has he ever smiled at any of us?" A girl gossiped with her friends.

After Bella left the class, she found Kath in the cafeteria.
" Bella, why didn't you come for PE class, I had to jog around the gym alone and Markela was coming after me." Kath complained.

" I'm sorry, I had to do something." Bella replied.
" Ok, sit down let's eat."

They were both eating when suddenly a group of girls ran towards them.

" Bella, you dare to steal Murphy from me, I'll make you pay." Cortney shouted as she rushed to hit Bella but Bella was quick enough to stand up from her seat making Cortney to crash into the chair.

" First of all, he never belonged to you, if he belongs to you then probably your belonging doesn't want you to be his owner again so he came to meet me." Bella replied with a triumphant smile.

" Keep smiling while it lasts, I will get my Murphy back no matter what it takes." Cortney angrily stomped out of the cafeteria to look for Murphy.

" Bella what happened between you and Murphy?" Kath asked as she pulled Bella back into her seat.
" Nothing much happened, quickly eat your food." Bella avoided the matter.