Chapter 18 Do you plan to ignore me all day.

Bella breathed a sigh of relief but she saw his angry face when he left. She thought Murphy was calm and gentle but her thinking was wrong.

After maintaining her clothes, she walks out of the locker room only to bump into Markela, the person she never wanted to see.

" So you didn't take my words seriously, you still went to get entangled with Murphy, right?" Markela asked.

" It's not what you think Markela, I couldn't refuse him." Bella begged as she remembered what Markela said to her before.

" And why can't you refuse him?" She asked again.

Bella suddenly becomes angry and shouted. "Why do you care if I date Murphy, don't you already have Darlington all to yourself, or do you want to secretly date Murphy?" Bella shot back after remembering everything that Markela had done to her.

" You dare to say that, just you wait and see." Markela walked away.

" Just you wait and see, that's all you have been saying ever since!" Bella shouted as Markela walked away.

She didn't know why she suddenly became angry.
Walking back to class, she sat on her chair.

Kath saw her angry face but didn't say anything, she was the one who accepted Murphy out of her own will so she should deal with it.

When it was an hour to free time, they all went to the field for training.

Bella and Kath changed into their jerseys and took their pompoms.

Markela walked into the field with Mrs Linda. " Line up if you are participating."

After been arranged in their formation, they were told to do some exercise before they continue while Mrs Linda and Markela were discussing somethings with Mr Luke.

Bella looked over at the boys training but what she saw shocked her.

She saw Murphy and Cortney talking while holding hands in a corner and she was sure that they weren't talking about something good.

From the way Murphy's eyes stared at Cortney, Bella could tell that they were up to something.

She saw Cortney whispering some words into Murphy's ears which made his eyes darken. Then the next minute, she saw Cortney dragging Murphy out of the field and soon they disappeared.

Bella couldn't believe her eyes. She wanted to follow them but at that time the meeting was already over.

They started their training and through out the training, Murphy and Cortney didn't come back to the field.

Bella wanted to go and look for him but when she found him what would she say.

She went back to class, a little bit angry.

The next day, Bella called Murphy but he ignored her multiple times so she too decided to ignore him.

Through out the day they both ignored each other, Bella didn't say anything, she continued playing the ignoring game with him.

She was going to wait and see what will happen the next day.
Bella started regretting ever saying yes to Murphy. The way girls talked so good about him made her think that he was prince charming.

Why did she ever date this boy, she just wanted to have a normal boyfriend but it seemed fate didn't want her to have that.

Bella and Kath were on their seat when a girl suddenly walked towards them with a stack of paper in her hand.

" Audition in on, audition in on, participate and get the chance to play a role in the school's play' Highschool Love'. The position for female and male lead are still available now, join the drama club please." The girl said then handed them two flyers before walking away.