Chapter 2 Hello beauty.

As she opened it, the first nut on the door pulled off. There were some old books inside, she picked up the first one, after glancing through it, she picked the other one. Just then, she heard loud noise that seemed like people talking.

She tilted her head backwards and saw a group of boys walking towards her direction, or maybe they were going to pass the stairs, she thought.

Just then, the books she was holding fell from her hand, she quickly bent her back to pick them up.

All the boys stopped on their tracks then they looked at each other.
" Look at those fair legs". One of them said then pointed at Bella.
" I think she's new, i haven't seen her before". Another one said.
" Let's go and meet her, i want to feel those legs". One suggested.
" Ok". They all agreed then walked towards Bella, stopping behind her.

After picking up the books, Bella stood up, then she felt someone standing behind her, before she could turn to look back, she felt a pair of hands running up and down her legs. She quickly shifted to the side of the locker, looking at them angrily.

" What are you doing?!". Bella asked.
" Hello beauty, what's wrong, aren't you the one who was showing it to us, now we want to look and you are getting angry ". The leader said then pinned her two hands to the wall above her head.

" Let go of me!". Bella struggled but he was too strong and she couldn't even move her hands.

" Why are you complaining, do you want me to use all my power on you, i might crush your bones". The leader Kelvin said as he slipped his hand under her shirt then moved it upward.

" Are you crazy, get you hands off me, help!". Bella screamed.
" Scream all you want, nobody will help you, it's already class hours and everyone is in class. Why don't you save that energy". Kelvin said as he drew Bella's face close to his but Bella shifted her head back.

" You are so stubborn and i like that, the more you refuse, the more I'll do". Kelvin said.
" Get your hands off her". A voice suddenly sounded.

Bella looked at the direction of the voice and saw that it was Michael, she was so happy, she quickly pushed Kelvin with all her strength then ran to hide behind Michael.

" You have luck, next time, i won't let you go free". Kelvin said then left with his boys.

" Thanks". Bella said from behind him.
Turns to look at her.
" Why aren't you in class?". Michael asked.
Bella couldn't look him in the eye because she felt shy.

" I...I was going to get m... my books from my locker". She replied.
" Ok, let's go to class". Michael said then led the way.

They both walk into a class full of students.
Everybody turned, looked at Bella then continued what they were doing.

She saw some girls gossiping and pointing at her.
" Isn't she the girl that humiliated herself in front of the hallway today, it was so funny, i couldn't stop laughing". A girl said.

" The most humiliating part is that her skirt exposed everything she wore under, ha ha".
Another one said.

" She started her first day of school by embarrassing herself, even the boys and male teachers couldn't stop looking, some even recorded it ".

Bella felt really embarrassed.
She went to sit with Kath angrily.
" Kath why did you leave me in that place and you didn't even come back to call me, you came back to class and sat down!". Bella said angrily.

" Oh, I'm sorry Bella, did anything happen?". Kath asked.
" Of course something happened, the bad boys came but Michael helped me, and I want to ask, why are they afraid of Micheal?". Bella asked.