Chapter 15 The scandal.

The bodyguard lead the two girls out of the restaurant.
The windows were transparent so you could see outside.

The owner and manager shook hands with the two of them before they entered a pink Bugatti and sped off with security following them.

" Ok you have seen them leave, now let's go." After Mrs Rita paid the bills they all entered the car and went home.

" Bella come help me with the groceries in the boot." Mrs Rita said as she opened the boot and took out some shopping bags.

" Ok mum."
After taking everything out of the trunk, they arranged them on the dinning table and kept some in the fridge.

When dinner was ready, Bella and Kenday had already sat on their chair and were waiting for their mum.
Their dad also came back from work and joined them for dinner.

Next day.
At school.

They were all in class receiving lectures.
" Bella can I borrow your note, I missed some parts when the teacher was dictating." Kath whispered to Bella.

" Here, you can take it." Bella pushed her note to Kath.
" Next week friday we will be having a end of the week test for my subject so I don't need to tell you to read, it will be added to your scores when recording so do your best." Mr Matthew the physics teacher said.

" Noooo!" The whole class shouted.
" Why are you always doing this, must you give us test every week, have you seen any teacher doing this." A girl shouted.

" If you don't keep quiet I will take this matter to the head of school then every week you will be doing test for all the subjects." Mr Matthew shouted back.

" You are so pathetic, are you out of your mind."
" Yes I'm out of my mind, I have already told you, if you don't want to participate in taking the test it's your business, that's all for today, see you in our next class." After Mr Matthew finished speaking he walked out of the class.

Mr Sany entered the class.
" Bring out your notes while I'll explain our last topic, I don't want to see you distracted if not you will explain the topic, your eyes on me, stop whatever you are doing." Mr Sany started explaining.

When everybody were bringing out their notes, Markela was busy passing two pieces of paper from the back to the front seat. "Give this to Bella and stick this one to her shirt." She whispered to a boy.

The boy took the papers and did as he was told. He was sitting behind Bella so he sticked one to her back and threw the other one over her shoulder which landed on her table.

Bella looked down and saw the paper, she picked it up but before she could read it, Mr Matthew had already taken it from her.

" Since this is so important, you take it and read it to the whole class." Mr Matthew said then handed the paper to a boy.

The boy laughed.
Bella too was anxious to know what was written in the paper.

He started reading, "My fellow students, I will like to let you know that Mr Matthew has been secretly pursuing Mrs Emma our religious study teacher. They have been secretly seeing each other in the old abandoned hallway. They are obviously in a relationship. The last time I went to call Mr Matthew in his office, I saw Mrs Emma was inside alone with him, she was sitting on his table and her shirt was unbuttoned while he sat on his chair facing her. They were making out in his office. This is hot news, make sure to pass this paper around and let the whole school see who Mr Matthew and Mrs Emma truly are, the teachers who claim to be spotless are actually stained with spots allover." After he finished reading, the whole class burst into laughter.