Chapter 10 Kath's story 1

" I saw what happened when Bella fell, Markela and I were standing in our own court not our opponents court. If Markela was the one that pushed you and took the ball, she could have ran and be the one to score the goal but Kalinin was the one who scored not Markela." Maddie said.

" Yeah, I scored the second goal, not Markela, are you trying to push the blame to Markela, it was your carelessness that caused this to happen to you." Kalinin added.

" You jumped and you lost your balance, why are you now calling Markela into this?" Rubie asked.

Markela smiled and said, "If you had joined my team, this wouldn't have happened to you, I always care for my team members as a leader, where's your leader, she not even concerned about you, look at her." Markela said then pointed at Lisa, who had already gone to meet her friends, they were all smiling and blushing at the boys that sat on the gym's chairs.

" Well, since we have already won, let's go and celebrate." Markela said they walked away with her team.
Mr Will looked at her and asked, " Can you walk?"

" I'm in so much pain, waah." Bella cried.
" Kath, let's help her up and take her to the nurse." Mr Will said as they both bent down to pick Bella up.

Mr Will looked at the students running around and said, "That's all for today, go to your classes, we will continue in our next class."

Bella looked at Markela and saw that she was laughing and pointing at her.

Nurses office.
" How did you get so many injuries?" The nurse asked as she looked at Bella who had tears in her eyes, obviously from the pain.

" Can you please just treat her, can't you see that she's in pain?" Kath asked, a little annoyed by the nurse.
" Ok, lay down let me clean up your wounds." The nurse said as she walked over with a first aid kit and some other tools.

Kath felt sorry for Bella, she could imagine the type of pain she was going through.
" Bella, I'm going to get changed, I'll come and check on you after class, ok bye." Kath said then went to the locker room, some girls were already inside, changing their clothes.

Kath took her towel and walked into the big bathroom. After she was done, she walked back to her locker to change her clothes, only to realize that her clothes weren't there, she opened Bella's locker but Bella's clothes weren't there either.

She looked around the locker room but couldn't find them, then she hears someone suddenly say from behind her. " Looking for these?"
Kath turned and saw who it was, none other than Markela and her gang.

" OMG, what is Markela doing here, she has never entered here before."
" Markela, we love you!"

" So are you looking for these?" Markela asked as she approached Kath.
" Give them back Markela." Kath shouted as she tried to snatch them from her.
" Why should I give them to you?" Markela asked with an evil smile.

" Markela, I know you are a bully, but please, this is not the right time, give me back my clothes." Said Kath.
" Did you just call me a bully, for that I'm going to show you what a really bully can do, and for your clothes." Markela looked at Kath then walked into the big bathroom with the clothes in her hand.

" Markela stop!" Kath yelled but it was already too late. Markela threw the clothes on the floor then turned on the shower, wetting both her's and Bella's clothes.

" Markela, are you crazy?" Kath asked as she ran and quickly turned off the shower, picking up the clothes from the ground, they were already wet.

Kath squeezed all the clothes, hoping to get the water out. She looked and saw that some girls were already laughing at her. She cried and ran out of the locker room, looking for where to spread them.

The bell rang, which meant that everybody should return to their classes. Soon after, everybody started leaving the locker room. Left with nothing else to do, she wore her wet clothes like that.

When she entered her class, a teacher was already there. "Kath, why are you just coming?" Mr Ben, the English teacher asked.
" I'm sorry sir." Kath replied with her head down.

" Go to your seat and don't do it again." Mr Ben said as he continued writing notes on the board.
Kath was one of his good students.

As she was walking towards her seat, she looked at the back seat and saw Markela looking at her. She turned her head and sat on her seat. Because Bella wasn't in her seat, a fat boy came and sat down on it. Kath raised her head and saw that he was a bully, she ignored him because telling him to leave was like looking for trouble.

Mr Ben stopped writing on the board. He turned around and asked. "Kath where's Bella?"
Before Kath could answer, Markela had already started talking.

" Because of her carelessness, she got injured in PE class so she was sent to the nurse. Can you believe that she accused me, saying I pushed her when she jumped to catch the ball, I wasn't even close to her when she fell, what a bitch, I'll teach her a lesson for lying and accusing me." Markela said as she looked at Kath then continued.

" It's Kath fault that Bella got injured, if Bella had joined my team she wouldn't have been in the nurse's office by now, who knows, maybe Kath was the one that pushed Bella." Markela said loud enough for the whole class to hear.

" Markela, stop lying, I didn't push Bella, why would I push my own friend." Kath cried.

Kath was someone who had a scared and quiet personality, she had been bullied for long, starting from elementary school to middle school and now in highschool. She was always afraid since she was a kid. Part of it could be blamed on her parents for having too much children that they couldn't care for, they weren't rich and they were six children in their family of which Kath was the last born. They managed to complete school for the first three while the rest three only attended half of elementary school and then they were left at home. Until one day when one of her uncle which is her father's brother came to visit, he saw Kath outside and he asked her why she didn't go to school, Kath told him that they had no money to pay for her fees and because her uncle was a good person, he took her to stay with him.

He was already married and he had a son and a daughter. They were all good to Kath and they treated her as family until months later when he had to travel out of the country for business. He left home and told them to take care of each other. Soon, after he left, his wife started mistreating Kath, and not long after, her two children also joined her.

Sometimes they will beat Kath up and even starve her, telling her that she wouldn't eat until she did all the work in the house. Although there were servants but they still made her do the work. Soon after, Kath started attending school with them, her uncle's daughter, named Evylen , used Kath as her servant in school and upon that, she still humiliated Kath in front of the whole school.

Kath planned to call and report to her uncle using the house telephone but Evylen found out and went to tell her mum, before Kath knew what was happening, she was already on the floor been beaten up by Evylen and her mum. They locked her up the whole day inside the old store room that had no light, which had many small windows that even a human beings head couldn't pass through, they didn't give her food or water for a whole day, and she was afraid of the dark since when she was a kid.

Because of that, she became scared and afraid because they locked her up multiple times and starved her. Until the day her uncle was returning back to the country. When he came, he brought many things back home for the whole family but everything that was given to Kath, Evylen and her mother took them from her. All the new clothes that he bought for Kath, Evylen exchanged them with her old clothes and took Kath's new clothes.

Kath couldn't take it anymore, since he was already home, she walked into his study, hoping he was there so that she could tell him everything they did to her.
When she got to the door, it was already opened and as Kath looked inside, she saw Evylen and her mum inside. They were obviously telling him something. She leaned on the wall so she could hear what they were saying inside. Evylen said:

" Dad, that girl has to go, she's a thief and she has been causing trouble for me in school, she tried to steal my boyfriend, I can't stand her in this house!" Evylen shouted.

" This is a proof of her stealing, even though we gave her everything she asked, she doesn't know how to be grateful." Evylen's mum said then played a video that had obviously been edited.

A Mother and daughter conspiracy.