Chapter 13 Murphy caught Bella staring at him.

Luna could only lower her head and walk back to her seat. She took out a rough note from her bag and used it to keep herself busy.

Bella was shocked by the way time flew. She still had to be careful when walking because her wounds hadn't healed yet.

She went to the second floor and stood there looking at the moving cars that went back and forth. Her mind drifted to the Murphy, he's good looking, tall and popular.

Bella was daydreaming about Murphy when suddenly she hears someone laughing behind her, turning around, it was none other than Markela.

" Look what we have here, hmm, nice clothes, where did you get them. What happened to you wearing old rags. Did you steal this clothes because there's no way you can afford them or did you get them from an orphanage donation program?" Markela asked with a smile.

" It's none of your business where I got them from, don't disturb me." Bella replied and walked away.

Markela shouted. "Oh so just because you managed to wear fancy clothes for the first time of your life, you are now trying to act like a slay. No boy will ever look at you in this school, and also, if you already have your eyes on Ryan and Murphy, just forget because with me here, you will never be able to date any of them."

Bella looked at her and laughed wickedly. "Don't worry, if I can't date Ryan or Murphy, I will go for the big boy, Darlington, he looks like he already getting tired of you. You can never tell, maybe I'll be the next slay queen." With that, Bella turned around and walked away.

Markela's face turned ugly after Bella said those words. Was it true that Darlington was already getting tired of her. No, she will make Bella pay for all those times she bullied her. It's time to teach this girl a lesson.

Markela went back to the slayers office and started thinking of how to deal with Bella. It looked like Bella wasn't afraid of her. Just wait and see how I'll make your life miserable Bella Rose.

When Bella got home, she lay flat on her bed and started thinking of what Markela said, will Markela really be an obstacle if Murphy liked her. She needed to think of a way.

Just as she was thinking, her mum called her. " Bella, come down for dinner."
" Ok mum."

They all sat around the dinning table. Bella picked her favorite dishes and started stuffing them into her mouth. She didn't know why but for some reason she was moody. After she finished eating, she washed her plates in the sink and arranged them on the rack before going back to her room.

After arriving in school the next day, she and Kath changed their clothes and wore their sports training jerseys. They chatted with each other as they entered the wide field. Everybody else were already gathered there.

Mr Luke was the sports teacher for their team. " Alright, come together everyone of you, the boys will be practicing for the upcoming rugby match that will be held at the end of next month. They gave us enough time to prepare so when the time comes, don't say that you weren't given enough time to prepare, don't do what you did the last time, I don't want to hear any complain from any of you.

This time, the match will be held in the school's rugby stadium, so on that day there will be buses available for those going. For the girls, we will be needing cheerleaders for our team. You saw what happened the last time, their cheerleaders came prepared while me I don't know what all of you were doing. If Markela hadn't fallen sick that day we wouldn't have embarrassed ourselves there. So get ready, this time we are going to win so the boys come with me while the girls your teacher is over there." After Mr Luke finished speaking, he lead the boys to the center of the field.