Chapter 11 Kath's story 2.

As the video was played, the sounds from the video remembered Kath of when it happened.

It was night and everybody had already gone to sleep. Evylen walked into Kath's room and woke her up saying. "Kath, go and get me some snacks from the snacks cabinet or else I'll make you punishment double tomorrow."

After hearing what she said, Kath stood up and went into the kitchen. Evylen quickly went into the security room and turned on the kitchen cameras then she quickly ran back to Kath's room who later came after she rushed back. Kath gave her the snacks and went back to sleep while Evylen went to the security room and transferred the video to her phone then she went to edit it.

She knew once that that was the video been played after she heard the sound of the cabinet which had a loud screeching sound after that, the crisp sound of snack bags were heard. She didn't know what to do, if she should walk in and defend herself or if she should walk away. If she tried to defend herself, Evylen and her mum will turn things upside down and even add more lies to it so she quickly ran back to her room, she didn't want to stay here anymore. She packed her bags and went downstairs to meet her uncle who was about to call her.

" Uncle, please I will like to go back home, I don't want to stay here anymore." Kath said as she looked down.
" Yes dad, send her away, she said she wants to leave so let her leave." Evylen shouted.

Since she wanted to leave, her uncle sent her back home. To Kath there was no use of reporting what they did because they would obviously cover it up and she didn't want to cause trouble in the family.

This was Kath's sad story that nobody knew about, she didn't tell her parents when she got home because she knew that if she said it, her dad would call her uncle and there would be trouble so she kept it to herself and lied when she was asked.

All these past memories played one by one in Kath's head. She was lost in thoughts while still in class. She was still thinking when the boy beside her gave her a little push and said. "Class's over, what are you still doing spacing out?" He asked then walked away.

Kath quickly came back to her senses, those old memories wanted to make her cry. She stood up and went to the nurse's office.

When she entered, Bella was covered with bandages in different part of her body. She looked sad and angry. When she saw Kath enter, she quickly changed her look of sadness.

" Bella, how are you feeling now?" Kath asked as she sat down close to her.
" I'm fine, help me to the locker room, I need to change my clothes." Bella said as she notices the change in Kath's face. " What happened?"

Kath looked at her and replied. " When I went to change my clothes in the locker room, I didn't see them because Markela took them then she went into the bathroom and turned on the shower with the clothes under it so they got wet. I had to wear mine like that to class." Kath replied sadly.

" Markela is going too far with this. Just because I didn't join her team I got badly injured." Bella face was full of anger.

" Can you believe that she pushed the blame to me, saying I was the one that pushed you."
" Let's just try to ignore her, help me to the locker room." As Bella got up from the bed, she felt pain everywhere and could only walk with Kath's help.

After she finished changing to her half dried clothes, they both went back to class.
Bella carefully sat on her seat not wanting to reopen the injury on her knee and elbow.

A group of girls stopped in front of Bella's seat, they were Bella's information squad. "Bella, what happened to you?" Sarah asked because that was not how she saw Bella in the morning.