33 : Where is he?

I arrived at the inn and packed my things. I've also undone the black metals I conjured all around the room to make it darker.

I left the room and entered the elevator.

With all the hints I gave and Kathlyn's shocking words, I'm now certain that I'm finished with what I need to do in this continent.

I've also grown stronger.

Godstep is now a fully fledged technique. I only need the right amount of experience to use it conveniently.

Regis had become my make shift aether core. Although if I want to become much stronger, i need something much more convenient than Regis.

An aether core.

But is that really possible? It is. But how can I make an aether core without damaging my mana core?

I can't.

But there will always be a way.

A place where even the impossible happens. A place where unnatural, unimaginable beings spawns. The relictombs may contain the answer.

I walked to the receptionist whose named I learned a few days ago. Her name is Helen, the same as Helen Shard the leader of the Twin horns. I am still not sure if the twin horns still exist but I wish them a life they want.

Not that it will happen with the war still on going.

“I will not be staying here anymore. ”
I said as I approach the counter where Helen stood.

“I see, it was nice meeting you sir. You will be refunded of the-

“How much money will be refunded?”

“It will be 11 gold, this has already been subtracted with all the expenses while your staying here, the food, the room, etc. ”

“I see, I'll let you keep that money. ”

“...Pardon? "

“In exchange, give this to Kathlyn once she come back here. ”

“Sir this money is too much for me.”

She said in an almost whispering weak tone.

“Then share it, do whatever you like to it. ”

I said as I gave her a nod, it is a very small nod that it's almost unnoticeable.

It is the only thing I can do to pay respect, and there is nothing wrong respecting someone who is doing their job diligently and respectfully.

I walked towards the door as I heard footsteps behind me.

I looked back and saw Helen bowing to me.

“Thank you for this. I will be indebted to you forever, when we meet again I hope that I can help you with all I have. ”

“It is a debt that do not need a payment. ”

I replied and waved my hand as I continued to walk to the exit.

I will now be returning to Alacrya, but before that I have something to do.

___________________

“Father... What is that you're carrying? ”

“Just because I'm carrying it doesn't mean I know what this is! ”

The old elf frustratingly shouted, it seems that his hearing isn't as good as before as he now doesn't know the volume of his own voice.

“It seems that someone has left us something, I better hope this isn't someone's head.”