15 : Central Academy

Grey Vritra

The tempus wrap teleported us here, in front of the Central academy. My head feels a little dizzy but I'm getting used to it and my asuran physique helps me recover faster too.

I looked at my two acquaintance and they look somehow okay. I reverted my attention back at what's in front of me. I looked at the entrance of the academy and observe all the people entering it. There are some who are not wearing any uniforms which I'm guessing a staff here. And students with a black and blue colored uniforms?

“How is mine and Nico is black and red while almost all the students here wears black and blue?"

It seems not only me but Nico also noticed it too as he looks at me for confirmation but all I can do is shake my head to this. “Do not fret, I already enrolled you there by myself.” I remembered Agrona's word back then.

“It seems like that old snake didn't just enrolled us here in the normal way." I said to Nico who understood what I mean nodded to this.

“Let's just go, a lot of people are already looking at us. " I said and the three of us started to enter the academy as fast as possible.

Even though we hurriedly walked inside, it even became worse as there's more students inside than outside.

“Not only the uniform but also the horns attracts attention towards us."

The three of us went to the entrance hall where there's an event for all the students to be welcomed for the upcoming school year. We searched for an empty seats on the bleachers and saw a lot of empty spaces in the upper most parts. I grabbed Caera's arm and walked to the seats with Nico following us. The trip to our seats isn't that hard because people keeps their distance around us probably because of the horns.

The three of us sat on the empty seats, Nico on the right and me on the left while Caera was in the middle. We waited for the event to start but it took almost 20 minutes before it started. It's mostly not the schools fault but the students as most of the them arrived late resulting to the hall not being full and the event postponed.

The event started smoothly, with some formalities first and then they explained the rules and traditions of the school, some speeches by a highlords there and here. And just like that the event seems like it's about to end.

“Now that this event is about to end, we the Central academy would like to welcome the two students who the Great High Sovereign, Agrona Vritra enrolled personally in this school. Please welcome, Grey and Nico Vritra!" Director Remseyer explained leaving all the people in the hall surprised except of course the three of us.

Seeing that we have no other choice, Nico and I stood up from our seats and everyone welcomed us with a loud applause. Making us two awkward not wanting this much attention.

“I should've just enrolled by myself "
I mentally cursed sitting back again. What I thought was an already finished event still continued with a long ending message from the director making me sleepy so I placed my head on Caera's left shoulder to rest it a bit. I tried my best to place my head in the best position where my horns won't hurt Caera.

Some more minutes have passed and the speech is finished. I gently removed my head from Caera's shoulder not to hit her and stood up.
I didn't noticed but Caera also fell asleep so I woke her up and feeling guilty I slept on her shoulder comfortably while she's there sleeping with her head leaning on the wall.

Caera woke up and got up, following her is Nico who took the lead of our group as he said that 'He doesn't trust two people who've just woken up' which I totally agree with.

All of the students are required to go on a line where the receptionist wait for the attendance. The line didn't bother us though as the three of us are exceptions. We didn't even do anything, people just let us be first in line probably to gain favor for their bloods and fear.

“G-good morning s-sir Grey a-and sir Nico, director Remeseyer said that the two of you are asked to go to his office for a very very important reason." The nervous receptionist barely able to speak that loud because of our presence. “O-oh, and the office is just in the right corridor at the back." She explained, she is nervous but she still did her job which is admirable.

The two of us nodded and left the line leaving Caera behind. I stopped walking and looked at her. “Don't worry about me! Just meet me in the cafeteria later! ” Caera shouted with a happy tone which seems confuse a lot of people.“I really did have some effect on her huh." I thought smiling at her and waving her a goodbye. I saw her wave back and I turned around and did a little jog to catch up to Nico who didn't even wait for me.

“Bastard, didn't even wait for me." I said giving him a light nudge with my elbow.

“Shut up, I don't have time to watch you and you're girlfriend. Especially now that I'm still single." He said nudging me back.

I didn't answer him back and just continued walking to the director's office. Just a few meters of walks and we arrived at our destination. Nico's about to knock but I just opened the door slowly and entered making him annoyed.

The director saw us enter and stood up from his chair. “Hello, sir Grey and Nico. I am Director Remeseyer, the High Sovereign requested me to say this immediately to the two of you so I will now. Lord Agrona said that the both of you, and also Caera of Highblood Denoir would only be allowed to pick two classes and will have the other classes with an individual I'm not informed yet starting tomorrow." He said bowing to us and stayed like that even after we told him to stop.

“We understand, but can we know where our door room is?" Nico asked him which made him look up and undoing his bow.

“Your dorm rooms my Lord is in the most upper floor at the end of the hallway. It is only used for special occasions but you my lords are an exception." The director said and got back on bowing again.

“I told you already to stop bowing. Well then, we'll take our leave." I said and walked outside leaving Nico who still thanking the director.

Nico caught up to me and we both walked to the highest floor to go to our dorm rooms. We climbed three stairs to get up to the top floor and what welcomed us is a long boring hallway. In the end of it was a big two door and I assume that behind it is our room.

I'm quite displeased that we will share a room but it's not that bad having someone to wake me up every morning. We both then reached the end of the hallway. Nico excitedly opened the doors and entered immediately leaving the door behind open. I'm about to reprimand him about it but I saw him frozen with a shocked impression on his face.

I hurriedly entered the room and looked towards where his eyes are looking and I also was shocked. In there was a man clad in black armor sitting on one of the chair seemingly waiting for us to arrive.

He stood up and walked in front of us. His tall physique made the two of use look up to him and we saw him give us a small grin. “I will be the one teaching the three of you starting tomorrow so please look forward to it." Cadell said as he left the room chuckling because of the shocked reaction of the both of us.

________
11-05-23

Classes will start tomorrow but I'll still try to upload everyday. If I didn't upload tomorrow then I'll do it the next day. See ya!

Edit: I will also add some OC to have more diversity

Next chapter is 16 : Tyrant's True Nature