14 : To Central Academy

Grey Vritra

I woke up from my lovely sleep because of the banging I keep hearing on my doors. It seems like Nico is the one behind it as Caera always enter the room to wake me up. Today is the day classes will start in the central academy, and the three of us are ready for it... kinda.

“Hey Grey! Wake up already!" Nico shouted outside and he's still banging the door but the force behind it increased.

“I'm awake! Get the hell away from the door!" I shouted back and the banging stopped.

“Your uniform is here, I'll leave it by the door." He said and I then heard his footsteps getting farther and farther away from my room.

I immediately got up and opened the window and saw that the sun is already partially up. I assumed that it was already past 8 because of it. The class starts at 9 and I think I just have half an hour to get myself prepared.

(bruh why tf my class starts at 7:30 every single fuckin day.)

I walked towards the door and opened it. There I saw a black box which contains my uniform for my entry to the central academy.

I opened it and saw three pairs of clothing. Two I believe is the everyday uniform for all students and the last pair is for the extracurricular activities as this one looks like a battle suit rather than a uniform.

The last pair looks like the battle uniforms back in Xyrus? But rather than the blue and white design back there. This one has an all black color with small metallic gray touch on it.

“What the hell? Is the designer in Xyrus an Alacryan?" I mused thinking of the possibilities of Alacryans in Xyrus academy.

The other two uniform is a simple black uniform with dark blood red designs on them and it has some resemblance to the DC uniform back in Xyrus?

“Well... It seems like my guess is correct? " I said to no one checking the uniform out before steaming it with my fire and water mana. I now know how to control some of my Vritra magic thanks to Seris helping me. I sometimes accidentally use them and it causes a lot of damage forcing Seris to teach me how to control it.

I entered grabbed one of the pair and stored the other two inside my dimension ring. I undressed myself and showered under the hot water falling from the shower head above me.

I finished showering and dried myself with fire mana. I put my newly acquired uniform and looked at myself in the bathroom mirror.
The blood red designs on the uniform fits perfectly with the color of my eyes. The black overall of it plus the whiteness of my hair emphasizes my onyx horns that sprouts from the side of my head down to my face.

I then tied my now dry hair into a ponytail just how I always do. I walked out of the bathroom and put on my shoes and started to walk down to the living room.

Walking down to the stairs Caera and Nico talking, standing near the stairs waiting for me. Nico is wearing the same uniform as me. He also starts wearing his glasses again and a pair of small horns about three inches long just above his ear extending to the back of his head then the end of it sprouting upwards .

He talked to me about this and he said that Agrona experimented on him making him absorb many horns until his appears. He also is now at light yellow, but that will change soon as his Asuran body will automatically purify his core.

Caera who's beside him is wearing a standard black and azure colored uniform with a button up top and a blazer. As for the lower part, she's wearing an above the knee skirt paired with black stockings.

I am not gonna lie, it looks tempting."

Seris is there just in front of them checking the two out. I stopped doing mirage walk for them to notice me.

Yes, I managed to learn how to do mirage walk. I only based it on how Agrona explained it to me and it worked. I first struggle to control how much mana I'm absorbing but thanks to realmheart, I easily understood how to improve my control on mana.
Now I'm trying to get myself used on using it subconsciously.

“You look fabulous Grey." The first one to notice me is Seris. She's a Scythe so I guess her title is not just for show. After hearing Seris, the two then looked up the stairs to see me walking down on it.

“Good morning Grey, did you wake up well?” Caera asked me sarcastically.

“Yes, thanks to someone banging my door." I said as I finally step out of the stairs.

“I need to do it, I already screamed three times yet you aren't waking up."
Nico explained and he brought out something out of his dimension ring. It was a tempus wrap.

“Let's go, We can't be late to our first day in school." I said and started to walk to the door.

“I think, I said that before. That time we entered the academy in Xyrus." Nico said catching up to me. Leaving Caera behind who's still talking to Seris.

“Yeah, but Sylvie jumped on you before you can finish it though." I chuckled remembering that time.

“Yeah." Nico said in a low voice sadness hinted within it.

“Nico... about Sylvie, how is she?" I asked with a voice full of guilt.

I just left my daughter there abandoning her. After that I told everyone that, I blocked our connection so that she won't suffer the things I'm experiencing but now I'm regretting it all. I abandoned her there alone, she's probably looking for her papa out there. Waiting for me to return, yet I didn't.

“After you disappeared in front of the Lances. They captured her but immediately released her for reasons I'm not aware of." He explained and conjured a small block of metal on the stairs of the porch and sat on it.

“All I know is that she bonded with the elf princess temporarily and then disappeared. It's just a few days ago that I realized that the Asuras took her home." Nico said finishing his explanation to me. He conjured another block for me to sit on and I did.

“My hypothesis is right then. Our bond got terminated because my body started to break down after my fight with Uto."

“So... how did they manage to bring you here?" I asked him, I'm aware of how Agrona temporarily erased his memory because of the talk we had two nights before but I don't know how he end up here.

“They kidnapped me" He replied shortly.

“That's all?" I asked him confused on how did they do it.

“Yeah, I'm stuck at dark orange that time so a retainer easily just grabbed me and escaped." Nico said annoyed

I'm about to ask more but I heard Caera's footsteps from behind and I then stood up. I looked back and saw a teary Caera in her new uniform.

“It seems like the two woman had a goodbye session."

“Since all of us are here, let's get going. We'll be late." Nico said making the metal blocks he made disappear.

“Okay let's go. " I said glancing at Caera.

Nico held the tempus wrap on his hand and looked at the two of us. Understanding what he's thinking, both of us nodded.

“Three, two, one. To Central academy!" The three of us shouted and everything went white.

_________
11-4-23