17 : Central Academy 2

Grey Vritra

Cadell just left the room leaving me and Nico stuck in place, still processing what just happened. Nico suddenly fell down his butt with a dissatisfied face.

“I don't wanna get trained by that bastard anymore." Nico complaining about Cadell.

“He trained you?" I asked, raising one of my eyebrows and sat on a wooden chair in the corner of the room.

“Yeah, he trained me for a few days, that day we actually met is the fourth day of my training. And it continued until I moved to Seris's mansion." He explained standing up and patting the back of his pants. He moved to the double decker bed checking it out.

“Grey, I'll sleep on the bottom. You know I really don't like high places and the bottom is much more dark and seclusive that I prefer it than the top one." Nico said getting his shoes off his feet and jumped to the bed at the bottom.

“Yeah, don't worry about it. I always wanted to be on top." I replied doing the same as he did. Taking off my shoes and climbing up to the top bed.

“Hey Grey." Nico said with a serious tone. He's on the bottom bed that's why his voice is more low than it's supposed to be.

“What is it Nico?" I replied grabbing the pillow beside me putting it on the back of my head and layed down.

“What do you think should we do from now on?" Nico asked which made me confused. The two of us already talked about our main goal right now. That is to make Cecilia's reincarnation come true.

“What are you blabbering about now? Didn't we already vow to make Cecilia reunite with us already?" I replied to him with a slightly annoyed tone.

“I know about that! What I'm asking is what will we do next? What is our path gonna look like after we successfully reunite with Cecil?" Nico said back to me with an angry almost a shout, barrage of words.

I took a deep breath releasing a relaxing, long sigh. And I thought about what Nico just said. It is true that our main focus for now is Cecilia. But what's next? I pondered with it a bit and I thought of a path, the most reasonable path to go through.

I explained it to Nico and he was speechless on how advance I thought to the future. And about how my plan or theory is one of the most realistic and logical way the turns of events could unfold.

I didn't take his praises at hearts because I know that even if it's the most logical one. There are still a lot of variables that we don't know yet. Just one of these unknown variables can easily damage the statement I just said and possibly even be able to destroy it completely.

It's been atleast half an hour Nico and I have been talking about possible things that could happen. And he even spouted some random delusional things which fits his character really well, he's a simp after all.

I jumped of my bed and wore my shoes again, going out to meet Caera in the cafeteria. “Hey Nico, wanna join me?" I asked the man who's now just reading a book about legendary ascenders and what they've discovered. “No, I hate being in the center of attention and also, wouldn't you want to get a lone time with your girlfriend?" Nico said not taking his eyes of the book in his hands.

“She's not my girlfriend!" I yelled at him. “Yet" He replied and began cackling like a maniac. I left the room immediately not wanting to hear his weird laugh anymore.

I walked down the top floor reaching the ground floor where almost all the main facilities are in. I strolled around a little bit and finally found the cafeteria and looked for Caera if she's in there. After a few seconds of searching within this crowded area, I saw Caera seating with two girls around our age. They are talking casually that I instantly knew this is the two friends she's been talking about to me. Enola Frost and
Mayla Fairweather which lastname is kind of a mouthful.