22 : Long Live Dicathen

Windsom

I lowered myself down to one knee as I kneeled in front of Lord Indrath to report the situation of Dicathen, the continents of the lessers. The hall is full of respected elders from different clans, I am stunned by this fact for the reason that the elders do not favor the lesser for them to care enough in participating in this gathering.

I explained the situation at a slow pace for them to digest the information and for myself not to get lectured by the elders. The elders are the most tiresome Asuras to deal with as they're full of pride and arrogance far from any Asura you'll ever see.

“And that is all my Lord." I conveyed as I continued to kneel in front of Lord Indrath. “Windsom, relay the message to Aldir." Lord Indrath said and I raised to stand up. “As you wish my Lord" I said and left the castle.

I walked a fairly distance away from the castle before I dropped the teleportation device for me to travel to the lesser continent.

In an instant, I am already in a different place than before. I felt the weak mana in the surroundings and immediately registered that i am indeed on the continent of the lessers.

I did not even need to search for Aldir for me to see him, as he is the only Asura here in Dicathen. I teleported to his room and found my old friend with his tea, just sitting on an 'elegant' seat or as the lessers would think.

"It's good to see you, old friend." I greeted him as he gestured for me to sit on the other opposite side of him where another seat can be found there.

“Aldir, Lord Indrath asked to....

After I finished my explanation Aldir's two eyes that are always closed opened as he looked at me straight into my soul.

“To think that-

“I know, but I think the elders may have some part in this. Lord Indrath does not order such things nor that he cares for the lessers that much to make such decisions." I instantly cut his words off and his eyes are back to normal again.

“I pity Wren for this." Aldir added and took a sip from his tea.

“As much as  I do not have any interest in him, I totally agree. It's not even been a year since he made three new artifacts, now he'll need to create another three." I said as Aldir took another sip.

“Forget about that for now my friend, why don't you have tea with me?" He offered.

“I do not see a reason to refuse."

__________________

Virion Eralith

I stood up from my seat and exited the council meeting room with the newly appointed lances following me from behind. The war is now gradually getting more serious with the Alacryan troops postponing their attacks as if they are a wild predator waiting for their prey to drop its guard.

We walked for a minute and eventually had a gist of sight of the teleportation gate that will lead us to Xyrus. Xyrus now has been the center and heart of the continent because of the fact that that is where all the events started. The announcement of the council, The six lances, and the first attack of the other continent.

I stopped walking just by a foot in front of the teleportation gate and the anxious guards beside it and faced the Twelve Lances in all glory clad in their full white uniform. The Lances also stopped walking and stood on their places with dignity and composure better than anyone else residing on this continent.

I stood there smiling, seeing the future of this Continent are in good hands and our chances of defending our home has increased drastically with the unexpected help from the Asuras.