Chapter 12 The Hokage's Funeral

Before we began I want to say I have changed the Y/n's Dojutsu name to Ryugan. The reason being I thought Tengokugan was a long ass name and I don't want it. So we are opting to use Ryugan. If you have any other name you can comment. I'll consider it.

The reinforcement were on their way to aid Y/n. Along with the reinforcement was Minato. Once they arrived, All they saw was a badly wounded Y/n, sitting under the tree with his eyes closed. He quickly made his way towards him and checked for a pulse. Thankfully he was still alive just unconscious. Minato let out a sign of relief he quickly picked him up. Minato and the Jonin quickly made their way towards the Leaf village. Y/n was quickly taken to the hospital. Y/n had been bleeding all over his body. he was laid down on the stretcher and took into the emergency room. After a few hours doctor came out of the emergency room. Minato quickly approached him.

Minato: "How's he doing?"

Doctor: "He's stable for now. He used alot of chakra. He has lost alot of blood. He'll out for a few hours. It seems he's Dojutsu took a toll on him."

Minato: "That's a relief."

Doctor: "Lord 4th there is still one bad news I must share. He doesn't have much long to live." Kushina who just arrived there, was shocked to hear this.

Kushina: "Why!?! What happened to him!?!"

Doctor: "Lady Kushina, He's lineage is the problem here. You see we don't have much information about the Ryugan. What we do know is, Once an Akima awakens his Ryugan. He must master it, at least basics of it. If not, the Dojutsu takes up a toll on the users body. The users life span gets shortened. He used it for a long time but didn't completely master it. In about two months from now he's body will start to deteriorate and he will die."

Kushina: *Sad* "W-What can we do to save his life?" She said with tears in her eyes.

Doctor: "I don't know mam............Please excuse me." As he said that he left. Kushina was about to cry but Minato held her close. After a few minutes of crying both of them left as they knew Y/n wouldn't be awake for a few hour.

Y/n POV

Once I woke up I looked around and saw I wasn't in the forest. I looked around and saw It was a dark place. I decided to take a look around. As I was walking around I came across a large steel door. I had a feeling I knew who was inside that cage.

???: "So you finally came."

Y/n: "Don't get excited. I wasn't planning on it, ten tails." In the cage I saw a black wolf with white patterns on his body.

Tentails: *Smirk* "Looks like you finally awakened you Ryugan, But it seems you couldn't master it

Tentails: *Smirk* "Looks like you finally awakened you Ryugan, But it seems you couldn't master it."

Y/n: "I know where you're getting at. I must've lost alot of lifespan."

Tentails: "If only you would've released me. I would've also helped you kill that snake you hate so much."

Y/n: "Shut it. I would rather die then let you out."