Chapter 7 The Ten Rookies of Leaf

Y/n POV

Todays was the first day of chunin exams, But Lord 4th had something important to tell me. So I made my way to his office. On my way to the hokage office I was thinking about the reason why Lord 4th has called me up. As I was on my way I came across the Ichiraku ramen shop. There I saw squad 7 eating ramen.  Apparently Naruto had dragged them to eat Ramen with him. I didn't thought much of it and continued on my way. Soon I was just outside Hokage office. Then I entered the office only to find Lord 4th and Lady Kushina talking about something. So I just waited outside. I tried not to but I could still hear them talking.

Kushina: "Minato, Do you really think Naruto's ready for the Chunin exams?" She said as she was worried about her son.

 Minato: "I know your concerned about Naruto, But it was his decision." He said.  

Kushina: "But he's still young to be a chunin. He atleast needs 6 more months as a genin before he could be chunin. He's not like you or Kakashi. In his last mission Kakashi told me that Naruto got so angry that Nine tails aura was leaking  from his body. I don't want him to lose control and accidently releasing nine tails."

Minato: "I know dear, But you should stop underestimating Naruto. He's more than capable of handling himself. Besides From what Y/n told me Naruto surpassed Nine tails all by himself."

Kushina: "Still I can't help but be worried about Naruto. You remember what happened when he was born right?" 

Minato: "Clear as day dear, But those times are behind now. Don't worry I'll make sure something like that never happens again." He said as he hugged Kushina from behind, which surprised her. 

(Ignore the cooking utensils) 

*Whispering Start*

Kushina: *Slight blushing* "What are you doing Minato?"

Minato: *smiling* "I am just hugging my beautiful wife. What's so wrong about it?"

Kushina: "I know that, but what if someone comes in?" She said with a tint of pink. 

Minato: "Don't worry, I don't think anyone has anything important to report to me." 

*Whispering end*

I wonder what happened when Naruto was born. From the sounds It doesn't seem Anything Pleasant. I guess it has something to do with the Nine tailed fox. I should look in to it later.  Seems like Lord 4th and Lady Kushina have finished talking I should enter the room and Ask Lord 4th about the reason why he wants to see me.  

Y/n: "Lord 4th you wanted to see-" *notices them hugging eachother* "Sorry for disturbing you I'll be back later." He closed the door.

Inside the Hokage office. 

Kushina: *Embarrassed* "I told you, someone could come in anytime."

Minato: *Slightly embarrassed* "I'm sorry Kushina I forgot I had called Y/n." He said scratching his head.