Chapter 5 The End Of Gato

Two days later minus naruto and Y/n were getting ready to head out to guard Tazuna. Kakashi is currently saying his goodbye to Tsunami.

Kakashi: "I'm sorry to ask this of you, but i'll have to leave Naruto in your hands, he pushed his body to the limit overdoing it as usual."

Tsunami: "It's no trouble at all. be safe out there."

The remaining members of team 7 headed out with Tazuna. The walk to the bridge was a silent one until sakura decided to break it.

Sakura: "Sensei have you seen Y/n? It's been a few days since we last saw him."

Kakashi: "I have no clue whatsoever where he might be. There's a chance he was done with his mission, and returned to Konoha."

Sasuke: "I still what must his mission be. he didn't even told you." 

The remaining members of team 7 had the same thought but put that thought in the back of their minds. Shortly Naruto woke up.

Naruto: "Hey Mom why didn't you wake me up!!" he said still half asleep suddenly realized where he was and rushed to Tsunami. "Where is everyone?"

Tsunami: "Oh your sensei wanted you to rest and left with the other two. And before you ask that other kid isn't seen since yesterday."

After getting this information, Naruto quickly changed into his usual clothes and ran out of the door. As he was jumping from tree to tree he saw a badly cut dead boar. 

Back with the jonin, two genin and the bridge builder the four arrive at the bridge, they see all the workers on the ground knocked out.

Tazuna: "What the hell happened here?"

Kakashi: "Someone got to them." 'he's here' (To sasuke and sakura) "You two, get ready!"

Thick mist started to cover the bridge as the three ninja got ready with their backs to eachother being on high alert as suddenly Zabuza's voice spoke out from the mist.

Zabuza: "Sorry I kept you waiting Kakashi but I had to attend a meeting, those brats are still with you. The one who saved that blonde is something wouldn't you agree. It seems the blonde and his saviour are not here. That black haired one is still trembling, how pathetic." Four clones the appear in front of the three of the Leaf Shinobi and Tazuna.

Sasuke: (shaking while Holding the kunai) "Your right I'm trembling, But not out fear, I'm trembling with excitement." He said with a smirk.

Kakashi: "Show him what your made of sasuke." 

Sasuke then moved extremely fast cutting down all the water clones in a split second. The water clones soon turned into water and splashed on the ground.

Zabuza: "So you knew they were clones, the brat is improving. Seems you've got a rival Haku." Zabuza appeared with a masked ninja standing beside him.

" Zabuza appeared with a masked ninja standing beside him