Chapter 8 The Chunin Exam begins

3rd POV

Ibiki: "It's Time to begin, I am Ibiki Morino and from this moment your worst enemy, But first you candidates from the village hidden in the sound knock it off nobody told you you could fight!"

Dosu: "Sorry it's our first time, Guess were just a little jumpy, sir."

Ibiki: *Scoffs* "I'll say this once, There will be no fighting or attacking anyone without the permission of your proctor and even then the use of fatal force is prohibited, anyone who wants to mess with me will be immediately disqualified."

Zaku: *Smirk* "No fatal force, that's no fun."

Y/n: "No kidding. You have no idea just how much I wish to beat both you and your teammate to a bloody pulp." both of them glared at each other.

Ibiki: *Shouting* "Enough both of you!" Then he saw Y/n with a smirk.

Ibiki: "Your the kid with no squad right?" Y/n nodded at him.

Ibiki: "Your last assignment has gained you quite the fame among the leaf jonins."

Y/n: "Thanks but can we get back to the exam, sir."

Ibiki: *turning to everyone* "Now if your ready we will begin the first stage of the Chunin exams, turn in your paper and you'll get a number which will determine where you sit. Once your all seated we will begin the written test."

Naruto: "Wait what? Y/n please tell me he did not said we have to take a written test." he said nervously.

Y/n: "I am sorry to say Naruto but it is true. We have to take a written test."

Y/n POV

Once we all got our numbers and assigned seats I was placed someplace in the middle of the room. That Temari girl of the Sand trio was sitting next to me. When she saw I was gonna sit next to her, She had an expression like she won a war. In the classroom my eyes landed on a girl with red hair and glasses. The thing is only Uzumaki clan members have red hair and that clan has been annihilated just like my clan. Lady Kushina is the only pure blooded Uzumaki remaining. I should look in to her later. Soon Ibiki stood in front of the classroom with a piece of paper in his hand.

Ibiki: "Everyone, eyes front. There are a few rules you need to be aware of. And I won't answer any question. I won't repeat myself either so pay attention the first time." He began to write something on the chalkboard.

Ibiki: "All right. Rule number one. The written part of the exam is conducted on a point reduction system. Contrary to what some of you may be used to, Unlike other written test here you all will begin with a perfect score of 10 points. One point will be deducted for each answer you get wrong. So if you miss three, your final score will be 7." He then looks at me. "You are the only exception to this rule, due to this you will have 30 questions to solve."

Y/n: 'Lucky me. This rule is still easy to follow, but I am pretty sure the next ones will be troublesome.'

Ibiki: "Rule number two. Teams will pass or fail based on the total scores of all three members." I knew this will happen. I heard some ninjas gasp. I saw Sakura bang her head on the desk. I understand why she's acting like that. Naruto's not the brightest student around.

Sakura: "What? Wait a second! You're saying all get scored as a team."

Ibiki: "Silence! I told you not ask any questions remember. I have my reasons, So shut up and listen."

Ibiki: "Rule number three. The sentinels you see positioned around the room are there to watch you carefully for any signs of cheating."

So that's why these guys were still in the room. All of them sat back facing to the opposite side walls of the room in chairs with a clipboards. This is surely be interesting to say the least.