Chapter 11 Chunin finals and Akima's kekkei genkai.

Two days before the Chunin finals, Other participants were busy training for their matches. Y/n was also training but he was also spying on Baki with no leads. This frustrated him alot. It didn't help that he hadn't sleep for a few days. He had find some clues that the sand and sound village are be colluding with the help of Kin Tsuchi. Y/n was on his way to hokage's office to tell him about his findings. He opened the door and found Minato still busy with his work.

Y/n: "Lord 4th, There's something I want to discuss with you."

Minato: "Oh Y/n, you're here. What did you want to discuss?"

Y/n: "Lord 4th, I have found out that sound and sand villages are colluding. I also had my eye on sand village's Baki. But it seems he was alerted when he found out Hayate is still alive. He hasn't made any suspicious moves."

Minato: "So what you're saying is the intel is true?"

Y/n: "I don't know Lord 4th which is why I want you to have evacuation ready for the civilians. We should be ready for the attack." He said in a serious tone.

Minato: "Alright, I guess we must do it. I'll also have Jonin keep a look out for anything outside the village." As he said he noticed Y/n looking tired.

Minato: "You should go take some rest. You have done alot of work in this past month. You can take the day off tomorrow. You have Chunin finals to prepare for." He said with a calm expression.

Y/n: "I don't need a day off Lord 4th. I can work tomorrow too."

Minato: "This is an order from the hokage. Go take the day off tomorrow."

Y/n: "Okay Lord 4th I will." He said as he left for his apartment.

Y/n was on his way to his apartment when he saw an unexpected scene. He saw Hayate and Yugao walking through the streets hand in hand. It seems Hayate had listened to Y/n's advice. He was happy to see that Hayate and Yugao had found happiness in eachother. He smiled and went on his way without disturbing them. Y/n was now in his home.

Esdeath: "Y/n! you're here." She lunged and hugged him.

Esdeath: "Oh you don't know how much I have missed." She said in excitement.

Y/n: "I'm sorry for not coming home for the past few days. But Esdeath can you let me go I am too tried. I need to sleep."

Esdeath: "Okay. I'll cook you something go take some rest." She said releasing him from the hug.

Y/n went towards his room and fell asleep in an instant. Before he came here he had told both of his students that he will not train them tomorrow. He was sleeping soundly. He woke up the next day feeling great. Now only one day remained before Chunin exams finals. Y/n used the whole day to train. The day went by pretty quickly.

The next day was the day of the Chunin exam finals. Y/n was walking towards the stadium. As he was walking he heard people talking about something. He didn't care what they were saying until he heard Neji's name come out of there mouth.

Random guy1: "Neji Hyuga's in the first match right? I can't wait to see him in action."

Random guy2: "Oh yeah. He's the number one rookie from the last year. There's just no way we can miss that match."

Random guy1: "Who's his opponent though?"

Random guy2: "He's name is Y/n, I think."

Random guy1: "Feel bad for him. He's going against Neji in the first round. He's surely gonna lose."

Random guy2: "I heard he is pretty good too. You think he has a chance against Neji."

Random guy1: "Pffft No way. He can be good, but my money's on Neji."