Chapter 6 Date with childhood friend

Naruto: "So your telling me he faked his death to deceive Gato making him believe that you killed him. So he could kill him."

Zabuza: "That was the plan."

We see Squad 7 with Haku and Zabuza making their way to the hidden leaf village. Naruto being naruto didn't understand Y/n's plan was questioning zabuza about it.

Naruto: "So why did he deceive us too? we could've helped him."

Zabuza: "To deceive your enemies you first must deceive your friends. Thats one of the values they teach shinobi in the land of waves."

Sasuke: "I see how it is now." *turning to Kakashi* "So where do you think he went now?"

Kakashi: "I really don't know. I have hardly any interaction with him before our mission together."

Sakura: "I hope he is safe wherever he is."

Meanwhile with Y/n

Y/n POV

Esdeath: *Still hugging* "You have no idea how much I missed you, my Y/n."

Y/n: *Struggling to breath cause he face was buried in her chest* "Okay i get how much you missed me. But can you please let me go."

Esdeath: *Releasing him from the hug* "I'm sorry. I just couldn't help it when i saw you after so long. Wait a minute why am I apologizing!?! You should apologize to me for never coming to see your wife in a long time." She said with a pout face.

So Esdeath here is the daughter of one my dad's oldest friend. His name was Souta Yuki. He was from Yuki clan. Yuki clan's kekkei genkai was Ice release. And as you can guess their clan was also annihilated. Well Souta safely escaped with Esdeath during the annihilation of his clan and seek refugee in my clan's village. My father helped his friend the best he could and had him get settled in my clan's village. So you can say Esdeath was my childhood friend or not. Because One day Souta proposed the marriage of me and Esdeath Once we hit the right age. My father liked this idea alot so we were engaged at a young age. Esdeath father went to travel the world so he could find the truth about this world. Thats why my parents raise her with me and my sister. At the day of the destruction of my clan my father had sent Esdeath away with Watari to one of his old homes outside the clan so she could be safe.

Y/n: "You know that marriage is till due till we hit the right age. Also My parents are dead so I don't know where this puts our marriage." He said with a serious tone.

Y/n: *Sigh* "I don't think you deserve someone like me."

Esdeath: "Don't be silly. We have known eachother for along time. Besides" *She closed the distance between them and whispered in his ear* "We are meant to be together."

Y/n: "Okay whatever you say. Now I hate to cut it short to you but I have to go file my report to lord 4th."

Esdeath: "It's fine lets go together."

Y/n: "And where are you going?"

Esdeath: "To the leaf. I've decided to live with you their."

Y/n: "Oh great." he said facepalming himself.

Now don't get me wrong I loved spending time with Esdeath. Its just since we were little she was never shy to show her love to me. It was fine in my clan, cause everyone in my clan knew about the engagement. Whenever we were in public she would clung to my arm. Since we were kids i had no problem with it. But now I don't know. Anyway we made our way to the gates of leaf village. As we walked in the gatekeeper looked at Esdeath with hearts in their eyes. I mean i don't blame them Esdeath was beautiful since she was a kid. But then I heard them say something.