Chapter 10 Training before the Chunin finals

As his name was displayed on the signboard Y/n made his way to the arena. While Kabuto looked confused at this.

Kabuto: 'Did Lord Orochimaru did meddle with scrambler? What are you planning Lord Orochimaru?'

Sakura: "Good luck Y/n."

Ino: "Kick his ass Y/n."

Kakashi: "Don't rough him up too much."

Naruto: "Go Y/n. You can do this."

Y/n simply nodded at them before walking down. Kabuto and Y/n stood facing eachother.

Y/n: "I heard you helped Naruto's squad in getting their second scroll. For that I am thankful to you."

Kabuto: "I didn't do much so there's need for thanks." He said scratching his head.

Y/n: "I'm sorry for whatever happens next." He said as he threw kunai straight at him. He easily dodged them. Only for Y/n to appear behind him and kick him in the side of his upper body. With no time to react Kabuto blocked Y/n's kick was skidded away from Y/n. Before He could get up Y/n rushed forward and punched Kabuto in the face. He dodged at the last second. Y/n punched a hole in ground.

Kabuto: "You're really skilled. But I am not going down that easily." He said as chakra appeared around his palm in the of a small, sharp blade.

Y/n: "What's that? That doesn't look like an technique." He said taking his fist out of the ground.

Kabuto: *Smirking* "It's a technique called Chakra scalpel. This isn't used for offence in a battle."

He rushed at Y/n. He attempted to stab Y/n with his scalpel. Y/n avoided the attack by ducking and going for a punch to the gut. Kabuto Dodged it by jumping backwards. Y/n made a small kunai from his crystal style. He clashed his kunai with Kabuto's scalpel. They exchanged blow for quite sometime. Until Kabuto found an opening and stabbed Y/n in the right shoulder. Y/n jumped back holding his shoulder. He tried to move that arm but it was useless.

Kabuto: "Don't try to move it. It's pointless. I've immobilized it, but don't worry it will work again after sometime."

Kakashi: "If Y/n can't use his right arm. He won't be able to perform any ninjutsu."

Sakura/Ino: "C'mon Y/n. I know you can do it."

Temari: 'He specializes in ninjutsu from what I've seen. I'm not sure how is he gonna fight now. C'mon Y/n.'

Naruto: *Yelling* "Y/n Show him what you're made of."

Y/n got up and motioned Kabuto with his left arm to come forward. Kabuto rushed at Y/n with his chakra scalpel. Y/n threw a smoke bomb on the ground. As he did Kabuto wasn't to locate Y/n's location. Out of nowhere Y/n appeared infront of Kabuto and clashed his blade with him. Before Kabuto could use his free hand to attack Y/n, he disappeared into the thick smoke. He appeared again and clashed his blade with him before disappearing. He did this a few more times, getting a few hits on Kabuto. The next time Y/n tried to use it Kabuto was ready for it. He anticipated the attack and blocked the attack in one hand. He didn't let go of Y/n's blade as he stabbed Y/n into the stomach. When the smoke cleared Kabuto was seen stabbing Y/n into the stomach. Everyone had a shocked expression in the room.

Ino: "No, it can't be."

Sakura: "He lost."

Gaara: 'I know you're not gonna be defeated by likes of him. Get up and show me what you're truly capable of.'

Hayate was about to announce Kabuto as the winner when suddenly the Y/n? grabbed Kabuto's hand and smirked. Out of nowhere Y/n appeared right before Kabuto, grabbed him by one arm by the throat and smashed him into the pavement. The Clone of Y/n disintegrated into small crystals. Everyone looked shocked at this. Kabuto's glasses were smashed into the ground. Kabuto stood back up.